Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Nerf] Extinct Candy Cane Deagle

Please reinstate the "chance to freeze yourself with the target". Right now the Extinct CCD is pretty much the best extinct, and it has the most powerful disabling suffixes with no downsides. It is extremely unfair to get ice'd, and if there is some user risk involved, that seems much more fair.

Its just not fun to get frozen and have absolutely zero control, whether you're traitor, innocent, e.t.c. I don't think removing the ice cube would be right, but I don't think its right that its the most powerful suffix (100% disables you, deals high damage and leaves you extremely vulnerable) without some downside.

A few proposed changes could work. If I recall, you don't have to *hit* someone to cube them, just shooting *near* them cubes as well. I don't support that really. If its a suffix that entirely disables you, then it should at least not damage you while you're in it.

lol no
Find

(10-23-2018, 06:18 PM)THEFINALRICK Wrote:  

Why can't I put a cringe on this @Brassx?
Find

yall love making the same threads over and over again til you get your way huh

- That Thrakos Noob

(10-23-2018, 06:26 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  yall love making the same threads over and over again til you get your way huh

If enough people are making threads that you're put off by it, don't you think it has a problem with it? I know you're super sensitive about your weapons. But Terran has a point and he deserves more than an annoyed, vain statement.

Also, where is my cringe? @Brassx

(10-23-2018, 07:43 PM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  
(10-23-2018, 06:26 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  yall love making the same threads over and over again til you get your way huh

If enough people are making threads that you're put off by it, don't you think it has a problem with it? I know you're super sensitive about your weapons. But Terran has a point and he deserves more than an annoyed, vain statement.

Also, where is my cringe? @Brassx

I mean, its the strongest suffix with no downsides. I think a lot of people find it very annoying, and I also thought there was a time where people said "No gun effect should disable someone or prevent them from fighting back", but that's what the ice cube does. You're 100% fucked if it affects you, and you don't even need to be SHOT for it to work; if people miss and the bullet goes close to you, lol ice cube'd.
Find

(10-23-2018, 08:20 PM)Terran Wrote:  I mean, its the strongest suffix with no downsides. I think a lot of people find it very annoying, and I also thought there was a time where people said "No gun effect should disable someone or prevent them from fighting back", but that's what the ice cube does. You're 100% fucked if it affects you, and you don't even need to be SHOT for it to work; if people miss and the bullet goes close to you, lol ice cube'd.

i mean almost every godlike suffix has no downsides.

where's the downside to thrakos lightning, or tartarus beam?
Find

Karma killers. Like thats the real reason why I don't use many of the Godlikes anyway. Peph, Asc, Tart, Thrak, and more.
Find

Being ice cubed isn't always intentional either tho Terran. Using a normal CCD not extinct I've had several headshots that ended up saving that persons life by the cube proc instead. Plus its a deagle, like it requires some level of skill to use. It's also TTT, not some deathmatch game mode. Traitors are supposed to have the upper hand by default to make up for the numbers. I could be very wrong, but to my knowledge the damage in the cube isn't buffed from the ccd to the extinct ccd (Correct me if wrong). Also, extinct weapons are supposed to be the end game goal. The full intent behind them is to be powerful. If you are in the cube you can still call people out for doing it by typing . There are plenty of ways around cube and/or to make it not good. Just because it irks you personally doesn't mean its ridiculously powerful lol.

In b4 nerf terranables.
Find