Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

(Change) Kraken's Enraged eye drop

I'm sorry but I really don't see a change as something that is needed..

Top Eye damage gets the 100% one, because they did the most damage to the Eyes. I don't see how that's not fair. There's still the chance for the top 6 to get one too, if you can't get there, work your way up by upgrading your weapons, and learning the fight better. Like what else is the point of better weapons..? There's plenty of weapons that can compete with the post-nerf Azuredge on the lobby now.

Quote: Top DPS for it is super bias for those who have done way more fights than others, and to those who have much better weapons.

How is it biased that people with more experience/better weapons do more DPS?? How is that more unfair than someone who just joins the fight, deals like 100 damage, and gets the eye..?

It's not like the Eye is the only unique drop you can get. It is its own thing, separate from drops like Hyrdra, Rusty Keys, Stormforged, and the Kraken's Godlike. The eye drop is a completely separate, optional drop you unlock.

The only thing I'd be okay with, is maybe opening up the top-6 to like top 12 or something.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Change) Kraken's Enraged eye drop - Brassx - 10-19-2018, 08:48 AM