Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

(Change) Kraken's Enraged eye drop

(10-19-2018, 06:17 AM)Excel Wrote:  ??? Top 6 have a chance to get the eye brass even said

I can confirm, Brass said this is the case. It's just a little unfortunate that they've been rolling the way they have.
I consistently land in the top 6 even if I'm late, and it's because of my mechanics, not just my gun.
I hear people complain that they're dying because of ults and rocks. Both of them have tells, and they can both be dodged with relative ease when you learn those tells.

Rocks: They're thrown directly at you if you're standing still, or thrown with compensation if you're moving in a straight line. Stutter-step and reverse direction. You should be missed 95% of the time if the rock doesn't make a very odd bounce due to gmod physics.

Ult: The ult has a resounding roar when it releases. If you don't hear this, you can also tell the ult apart from other attacks based upon the wind that pulls you in as it begins to charge its ultimate. Jump a little early, the check seems to happen a bit fast, possibly? Keep moving after you jump to avoid the follow-up splash.

As for the water shots, the clusters go off of the same calculations as the rocks, and can be both stutter-stepped and avoided behind a tree, much like a rock. They're also a prop. When they collide with any target, they send out a splash that deals damage in a radius.

Overall, just don't stand next to other people. Spread out and get some space, and you'll be safe following these maneuvers.

I out-dps'd Excel just this past Kraken by hopping in the water earlier and hitting my shots accurately. It's not impossible to out-dps a more accurate gun like the Azuredge by simply having a good sense of the game and positioning correctly during the down phase. Reducing time lag is a basic strategy for any dps player in an mmo. It helps immensely. Still, don't be surprised that Excel's Azuredge is going to out-dps an apocalyptic bizon. It's just the nature of the game.

But, if you want to implement absolute communism, be my guest, I guess. Just know that people are going to complain that lowest dps leeches got an eye. No one really wins with either method, but capitalism is good because those that work for a living or use their brain to make smart decisions are rewarded in kind.

Thanks for reading my essay. Bye.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Change) Kraken's Enraged eye drop - Nivendo - 10-19-2018, 06:55 AM