Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Price Check Discord Text Chat

As a player that has only played 100 hours and I have split those 100 hours over 3 years of time. After coming back after my longest break of 9 months there are so many new guns and godlikes I have almost no idea what anything cost any more. It is very hard to know all of the prices of all the items. I think it will be a good idea to have a price check discord chat for players that don't know what a Cerberus or Megalodon Rifle cost, but they may want to save for one. I also think it is the easiest way for players to not get scammed by people might be trying to take advantage of someone who has an item but does not know the economy. It also may slow down the bad trade offers from newer players or returning. For example, I want to buy a Cerberus but I don't know what they cost. I also don't want to be "that guy" that offers 40k for it and get laughed at for such a shitty offer. Also, you can go back through the Discord chat to see previous price checks from other people creating a source for people to refer to. Overall I think a price check discord chat can help improve learning the economy as a player that knows no prices, not getting scammed by someone taking advantage of a new or returning player, and creating a "dictionary" of prices in the discord logs.
Find

People use trade channel to ask for prices of weapons. Sometimes you don't get a response but eventually you get will if you keep asking. It also depends on whose selling. Don't be afraid to ask on the servers either.

Since people have different prices of each weapon, a dictionary of prices wouldn't work really well.
Find

problem with this is prices are player determined. you're better off just asking people on discord and usually youll get a legit response among the few troll ones,
Find

Ask me for prices on thingers
Find

(10-18-2018, 05:26 PM)Excel Wrote:  Ask me for prices on thingers

....don't ask him for prices
Find

(10-18-2018, 05:32 PM)Black Parade Wrote:  

Excel Has the best prices
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

(10-19-2018, 08:20 PM)Minehuis Wrote:  
(10-18-2018, 05:32 PM)Black Parade Wrote:  

Excel Has the best prices

Find

Find

Message Excel for anything market related he is the biggest most reputable trader around, he offers the largest stock and always the lowest* prices.

*lowest relative price when comparing similar products on market
Find

(10-19-2018, 10:18 PM)Kuro Wrote:  Message Excel for anything market related he is the biggest most reputable trader around, he offers the largest stock and always the lowest* prices.

*lowest relative price when comparing similar products on market

use code EXCELGIVESGOODDEALS for 1 coin off
Find