Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fishing Combos

Fishing combos. Essentially, for each fish that you catch un-interrupted without messing up a letter, your catch rate increases by 2%.
This caps at 30%, after 15 flawless casts.
Combats people saving durability.
Rewards the people that are fishing to fish.

EDIT: Ah- Forgot to mention that the combo will naturally clear upon an incorrectly typed letter,
but it will persist through casts indefinitely unless you disconnect from the server.

Excel sponsored. Good deals.

This would be cool as a new fishing rod, a primordial tier fishing rod with this trait on it

either way would be cool tho, +1
Find

Steal my rep I steal ur armpit
Find

(10-17-2018, 01:35 AM)Black Parade Wrote:  This would be cool as a new fishing rod, a primordial tier fishing rod with this trait on it

either way would be cool tho, +1

The goal was to make it so that people don't just look at 2/3 letter catches, and give them a purpose- to speed up the chance for you to get something better.

Making it a trait on a specific rod is okay, but I'd prefer it apply to all rods- whether that be a weaker version of this idea, or not.

I also think that this "let me fail all these catches" mentality is fucking people up when they actually get a good catch, anyway. It's better for it to never happen.
Find

Has to have Denneh saying c-c-c-combo breaker whenever you fail above 10 successes.
Find