Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Buff] Gemini Zodiac

- Passive stays the same, twin appears upon shooting.

- Active changes to something mechanically different.

(CHANGE)
When you use the activate key (Alt+E) your twin would appear like normal, right? But the first W-A-S-D or arrow key you hit, would send the twin at walk speed in that direction mirroring your current speed.
After a max distance is achieved the twin will stop moving away from you and become locked in place, now mirroring your rotations and still mimicking your walk style, sideways, forward, whatever.

They'd be still attached to where you are, just extended away around 10-15 steps.

(What could I do with this?)

I'd say this would add an infinite skill cap to the zodiac for both enemy and user alike. In the hands of the right user you could send the twin walking away from you in midst of a firefight and have an enemy target the decoy, leaving them open to attack, but it could be turned around and used for the other guys advantage if he's quick enough.
You could send the twin in front of you if say, an innocent or traitor is hiding behind something, have them fire away at it in panic and catch them on the reload,

Or have them feint falling for it and turn it around on you, That's what Gemini is about right now but in a much lower skill cap that doesn't affect too much.

Twice the person.
Double the fashionscape.

Pros: Not powercreep, High skill ceiling, low skill floor, Naruto running animation when? Buffs the disguiser. Brass says it can be done!
Cons: Spooky phase through walls jumpscares.

Visual representation of idea below and attached. Made with professional MS paint.
https://gyazo.com/eda1c4b073430c0182f9cc75714d1885

Brass confirms it can be done!
https://gyazo.com/bdb37c8ec39ae8c0a4c8c319b25e323d
https://gyazo.com/e24e7c92ae4a99c50da4b9cda3f63cec

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Find

I feel like a buff for gemini is needed, but it seems most buffs suggested for gemini still makes it one of the less desirable Zodiac traits.
Find

Exclamation 
Actually the more I think about it the more I like it. I retract my statement (my previous -1). I was trying to make a scenario proving it was bad but ended up making a scenario where it was good. If you clicked d and made the gemini move to the right (AS LONG AS HE LOOKED THE WAY YOU LOOKED) and you clicked a as soon as possible then it would be difficult to tell who the decoy was. The real person would move left and the decoy would move right so it would be hard to tell. Also this would make the gemini slightly skillful because the person would need to deploy the decoy without giving away which direction the decoy was deployed in and would need to make movements that were like the decoy (initially). HOWEVER, if the decoy doesn't face the same direction you facing when you deploy it then it will suck.

+1
Find

(10-16-2018, 01:27 AM)Axe Wrote:  Actually the more I think about it the more I like it. I retract my statement (my previous -1). I was trying to make a scenario proving it was bad but ended up making a scenario where it was good. If you clicked d and made the gemini move to the right (AS LONG AS HE LOOKED THE WAY YOU LOOKED) and you clicked a as soon as possible then it would be difficult to tell who the decoy was.  The real person would move left and the decoy would move right so it would be hard to tell. Also this would make the gemini slightly skillful because the person would need to deploy the decoy without giving away which direction the decoy was deployed in and would need to not make movements that were like the decoy (initially). HOWEVER, if the decoy doesn't face the same direction you facing when you deploy it then it will suck.

+1

Ah, It would still be facing the direction you are, just sort of sidestepping with the forward movement animation.

(10-16-2018, 01:21 AM)frosto Wrote:  I feel like a buff for gemini is needed, but it seems most buffs suggested for gemini still makes it one of the less desirable Zodiac traits.

There will always be a less desirable trait, This buff is just capitalizing on what the zodiac is about.
Find

I actually get fucked pretty hard trying to shoot the clone.
Find