Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Misc Idea-Cooking

You could cook fish and make them small buffs that would go in Misc slot. They would be a consumable item that would give you mayeb 1-3 per round (if multiple than a small cool down between uses) and the positive of these over orbs and such is that after you consume you dont need to hold them out. The chances could vary due to fish rarity/food item. Could either make a NPC that you bring fish to and choose which food to make if you have the required material or make recipes a droppable and use those.
Ex of abilities
Small hp regen so like +1 hp regen per second for 10-40 seconds
+2-5% movement for 30 seconds
+1-4% dmg for 15 seconds
-.05-3% recoil for 20 seconds

I don't think this is a bad idea. Giving up healing/utility for one time buffs that can be activated when you need it is pretty cool.
The buffs can be more explored
Swordfish=More melee damage
Eel=Invisibility

Now the important thing we need to implement is Cooking levels like Runescape!
Find

Hello stolen idea how are you doing today, I was talking about adding cooking for fish in order to bring lobby closer to realms. Any chance you heard me in lobby talking?
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Sure then lets add mining, smithing, runecrafting, fletching, herbiboar, and farming!!!!!!!
Find

I want slayer where I target someone on my T round!
Find

I think fishing is enough misc. for now ty
Find

So, let's take a step back here...

I'm in a gunfight. Better pull out my fish and eat it for 2% movespeed...?
You could make them just a better version of the healing orb that you don't need to hold out, but that'd make healing orbs useless.
The only way this idea is okay is if they're round-based buffs like item drop chance or runes of fortune, but it's been suggested already and it's iffy at best.

Sorry, but as it stands, this doesn't work.

(10-02-2018, 08:33 PM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  I want slayer where I target someone on my T round!

Admittedly I kind of like this-
Having a target on your T round that could give you bonus drops or a temporary buff to stats.

Could even be turned into a class so that it's random and not abusable.

The target would change upon completion or death, and either cap once you successfully kill one person, or simply select another valid target.
Find

Lets all just move to runescape and start frg there.

hi

(10-02-2018, 08:24 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  Sure then lets add mining, smithing, runecrafting, fletching, herbiboar, and farming!!!!!!!
fossil island herbiboars are op
Find

Why fletch
Find