Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Special tier of guns: "Tierless"

I know "Exotic" already fulfills the place of "Special, normally unobtainable gun", but I'm not saying these should be special or unobtainable. These weapons will ONLY ever drop end-round, unaffected by luck maps or anything else. That means even if they're rare/legendary/etc "level", they'll still be valued for not being commonly obtained (Nobody can roll 50,000 of a crate to get one).

Like, I feel that there are a lot of cool guns (The ones I suggest!!) that would do better without being in crates or anything. Hence, tierless. Sort of like the non-special "uniques" of NTG: The Oblit, the Khaos, etc.

Opinions?
Find

Wait so the tier is called "Tierless" so like tierless aug?
Find

(10-02-2018, 03:12 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  Wait so the tier is called "Tierless" so like tierless aug?
no, they'd be sort of like guns similar to the Meatballer. No tier. There'd be no defining name or rarity grouping.
Find

Basically what me and Terran we're discussing is to add more uniques into the server like nighthawk and glock a doodle. There are many ways we could slowly introduce them into the server such as have them in crates, make them only droppable end of round, or add them to the global drop table like the 3 new godlikes we got. Our last couple non limited crates only had new tiers introduced in them, which I feel is a huge waste since more variety could be snuck in.
Find

I understand your idea of a tier-less tier, but It should have a defining color, like It fades black to white and the text fades white to black, something that makes the item super unique, or it has some sort of skin if it was a weapon
Find

(10-02-2018, 03:22 AM)Black Parade Wrote:  I understand your idea of a tier-less tier, but It should have a defining color, like It fades black to white and the text fades white to black, something that makes the item super unique, or it has some sort of skin if it was a weapon
That defeats the purpose, really. They're not supposed to be super unique or anything. You could have something on the glock-a-doodle-do level, or something on a prim level. They're tierless. No ranking, no background. There's no "ah this is prim, but its bad, so 3k bottom line". I'd prefer if most of these weren't obtainable via crates/any coin/ruby purchases, but whichever. Nobody would "DEFINE" their rarity or "value" by just what color they are.
Find

So....is there anything different about the gun?
Find

(10-02-2018, 03:28 AM)Black Parade Wrote:  So....is there anything different about the gun?
Could be, could not be. Could be cool. Could have a unique effect. Could be totally bog-standard. They're not supposed to be extra special asides from the fact they don't have an arbitrary "value" in place.
Find

Key terranables to get a super mecha terran key. You would either get a token to give to terran to up his suggestion post count limit
Or make terranables better than heroic galil
Also add Kro quest for terrone
Find