Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Shank's member+ app

Steam Name(Current): Shankdified

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why?: No sir.

Why would you like to be promoted?: I think I would do a good job at being a fair and responisble arbitrator when no other staff is on. I'm also generally very active, particularly after updates and on weeknights. My "weekends" tend to be on weekdays, which I believe needs some more supervision.
Why do you think we should promote you?:Because I hope that I have shown that I am a pretty cool and fair guy, and tend not to jump to conclusions when a conflict arises.

Do you have any administrative experience?: Not online,; but I have led small groups of people while I was active duty military. (specifically I oversaw other enlisted in a volunteer tax office .)
Additional Details:This is definitely the most invested I have ever been in a server and online community, and I want to watch it grow. I think being a member+ would allow me to play a small part in leading it in the right direction, while still allowing me to continue to enjoy this great game.
Find

McNuggie Staff Applicant Ranking System

all credit to this system goes to a friend

or MSARS

Disclaimer : "The following is purely from McNuggie's perspective and does not necessarily represent facts or FRG staff thoughts, and is subject to change"

The scoring system is with 5 being the best, and 1 being needs improvement.

1. Does the player frequently play on the server: 4
2. Is the player active on the forums: 2
3. Does the player know the rules: 5
4. Will the player use their powers with integrity: 5
5. Will the player not hesitate to properly punish rule breakers: 4
6. The player does not troll: 4
7. The player has/uses his mic: 5
8. Communication skills: 4
9. Bedside manner ( calmness when dealing with unfavorable situations): 5
10. Respects other players: 4
11. Respects staff: 4
12. Fun to play with: 5

Score: 51/60

Grade: 85% B

Final Notes: Shankdified in my opinion wasn't someone when he first joined that I thought would ever have potential for staff, but here he is now, a great friend, a great person, and would make a great staff member. He stays relaxed and collected whenever something happens such as being rdm'd and deals with it accordingly. He is mature and one of the oldest people on the server (except for mougwi lel), and he has experience in the military which shows that he has been through tough situations. This is a large +1, I would like to see Shank +member very soon.
Find

+1 Shank is a great guy and a great member, would be a good asset to this server as member+

Wow you were in active duty military? Naice.
Find

Although you are a great friend and I enjoy playing with you I don't really see you as a staff type. Feel free to re-apply in the future though. Perhaps I will change my mind.
Find