Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Esoteric [BUFF]

as an owner, i always thought itd be dope if the drone-shot had infinite range and acted almost as a sniper
i think that'd be the best update, anything more than that should be saved for the extinct version whatever and whenever that may be

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(09-24-2018, 02:46 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  as an owner, i always thought itd be dope if the drone-shot had infinite range and acted almost as a sniper
i think that'd be the best update, anything more than that should be saved for the extinct version whatever and whenever that may be

as a former owner I would like to inform you that the bee gun special is called "THE STINGER" and it shoots out bee venom which attracts hive soldiers to attack the intruder.

Remember- One hive, One colony, and One glorious destiny.

(09-24-2018, 03:06 AM)Kuro Wrote:  
(09-24-2018, 02:46 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  as an owner, i always thought itd be dope if the drone-shot had infinite range and acted almost as a sniper

as a former owner I would like to inform you that the bee gun special is called "THE STINGER" and it shoots out bee venom which attracts hive soldiers to attack the intruder.

Remember- One hive, One colony, and One glorious destiny.

sounds like a shitty version of communism
Umpty Dumpty
Find

As a non owner,I always thought the gun was too op and could be nerfed by giving it at least -40% deploy speed, along with -40% stability.
I think that'd be the best update, anything more than that should be saved for the extinct version whatever and whenever that may be
Find

As a non-owner, buying eerie P90
Find