Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Remove events

I want to populate TTT and people sit on the lobby 24/7. It gets more activity than the TTT server. This is dumb, stupid and dumb and I'm sick of seeing TTT at like, 6 people when the lobby has bloody 22. SUPER dumb. FIX pls.

Why? Sometimes people would like to do events instead of playing TTT 24/7

Terran pls

I'm about to like, limit terrans suggestion posts to 1 a week. It also doesn't get more activity than TTT, look at the server page statistics.

(09-21-2018, 08:37 PM)Brassx Wrote:  I'm about to like, limit terrans suggestion posts to 1 a week. It also doesn't get more activity than TTT, look at the server page statistics.
Crap.
Can you just move them to shitposting instead?
I should have put this in shitposting.
Find

Terrans suggestions and complaints total more than how many different players during the day...  but we do need some sort of advertising done to draw in new players.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Can I just mention I finally did a 4x4 slider, then got a word anagram, and now its ANOTHER 4x4 slider???
helloooo??
management?
Find

But island

Also Terran actually has more post and threads than Brassx, literally the person who made the forums

(09-21-2018, 10:40 PM)Black Parade Wrote:  But island

Also Terran actually has more post and threads than Brassx, literally the person who made the forums

Of course he does, have you seen the countless nerd-rage threads he makes? And such quality posts as this one?

(09-22-2018, 12:08 AM)Brassx Wrote:  
(09-21-2018, 10:40 PM)Black Parade Wrote:  But island

Of course he does, have you seen the countless nerd-rage threads he makes? And such quality posts as this one?
I'm very talented at what I do I feel

Take a chill pill, it really can't be healthy being this stressed all the time, Terran. I worry about you.