Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Extinct Last Prayer

Be able to extinct the last prayer and have it obtain a scope. The scope is toggable, so you can still right click with the last prayer. But, when the scope is enabled it has slower firerate. Idk if this is possible. Sniper secondary. Also maybe to have a visual cue for when it is toggled you can have the player like turn a knob on the scope.
Find

Okat time to make some stats for this thing
Name: Extinct Last Prayer
Base stats (without stat boosts).
Accuracy: +30%
Damage: Same as base
Mobility: -10%
Firerate: Same as base (Half when scoped in)
Stability: -10%
Reload speed: -5%
R+Right click to toggle scope on right click or to fast fire
When scoped you fire at half your normal firerate.
When fast firing you deal normal damage.
Find

All guns are planned to be extinctable eventually. It'll just take time
Find

how are replicas gonna work with extincting?
Find

(09-20-2018, 02:25 PM)tobiasxz-usagi Wrote:  how are replicas gonna work with extincting?

I thought the same thing. I was thinking exotic guns get an extra ability upon extincting compared to extinct replicas
Find

They will likely be more or less the same. Just look different visually (different skin/glow/customizable colors/particles), as that is much easier than creating two variant abilities per item. I will not likely be giving an extra ability to the OG's either, it just doesn't make any sense/nor is it plausible as to why I'd put in all that extra time for the large amount of 'limited time' items we have, to make TWO DIFFERENT EXTINCT ABILITY VERSIONS per weapon, when there's really not even very many "OG" weapons out there that are even used..

The only way it is plausible is if it's just a SLIGHT bump up/buff. Nothing that requires hours of additional coding/thought to create something brand-new, because I already have to do that once per godlike.

instead’ve individual new traits per gun, could just give all of them the same “ancient power” projectile type proc ez

- That Thrakos Noob
Find