Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Infection (via bioball or hit by a zombie)

People seem to slay themselves or get others to shoot them for being infected so as a fix to that make it to where you still revive if you die. After all its a waste of a credit or sometimes a large amount of planing to just get three/four people to just commit suicide when you are trying to make them into zombies or allow others to shoot them (or this should be considered meta gaming in both cases).

Yes, 100% agree
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

On the reviving part, I was thinking that if your a zombie and if you get hit enough to where you are at 1 hp, you would collapse, (Like being tranq) and you wouldn’t die. If you get hit again while you are unconscious you would die completely, but if you don’t get hit in 10 seconds (I’m not sure on the amount of seconds)you would automatically be revived. (And of course spawn in a different spot)
Find

Rather not since starting a infection can easily wipe the server with zombies
Find

Moz, then we need to enforce the no metagaming rule, the reason we have slaying yourself during a fight disabled is due to the same shitty reason. Kill denial.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

I disagree, it feels like logic to tell someone "hey i'm infected kill me before I turn" there's no way that's metagaming. Slaying yourself should be disabled though.
Find

Since I joined most moderators have told me this is considered meta gaming.
thats all i really had to say
Find