Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[BUFF] Dragon Loot

I think that all normal minigames should give the same amount of loot and then boss rounds like hunter, dragon, and spider should have increased loot drops. I think spider loot is pretty decent now actually, except for the fact that it's super random so you could be 3rd place and get shit but 9th place can get 12 crates
Find

I agree as while it does have a chance at a good drop most of the time winning as dragon or the players just isn't worth it due to the time it takes and the chance of the round happening along with the rather low quality of loot on either side. Also, remove one clip chaos it is the worst minigame.

(09-19-2018, 12:17 PM)Bezerker Wrote:  . . . [L]ook first at hunter rounds, as in less loot than dragon, no unique (that we know of) and is one of my favorite minigames
This is true however the hunter is not a literal boss fight against a player that has so much hp you need a team of competent players with good guns to defeat. A hunter can be solo killed by someone while to solo kill a dragon it takes a large amount of time and most likely a dragon willing to let you solo them. You are essentially comparing a player controlled miniboss to a player controlled RAID boss.
Find

(09-19-2018, 12:17 PM)Bezerker Wrote:  I personally see no need. It already has an amazing item that can drop (and possibly many more) that make it worth it. If we're talking about bad loot, look first at hunter rounds, as in less loot than dragon, no unique (that we know of) and is one of my favorite minigames

I opened an egg and got 200 coins. Not an amazing item...

LOOT CREEP
Find

Loot equality, minigames should have a minimum of 1 gift package for all players in it. The rest of the drops could be top3 or top5, just as long as there isnt players getting nothing for their effort.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(09-19-2018, 07:16 PM)Axe Wrote:  
(09-19-2018, 12:17 PM)Bezerker Wrote:  I personally see no need. It already has an amazing item that can drop (and possibly many more) that make it worth it. If we're talking about bad loot, look first at hunter rounds, as in less loot than dragon, no unique (that we know of) and is one of my favorite minigames

I opened an egg and got 200 coins. Not an amazing item...

That was a long time ago. They were buffed years ago. You can get ~20k+ from them if you fail to hatch the pet. Which used to be A LOT of coins.
Find