Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Some items shouldn't be usable pre-round

My immediate thought is the Grimoire's teleport, because I had someone teleport me off a ledge two seconds before the round started (2koreds please) and then the round started, I was a det and fell and died. Didn't have time to grapple or anything.

But there's also no "logs" of this.

Afaik teleporting someone last second knowing they will die during the round is the same as pushing them. Its punishable due to preround rdm.

Edit: when I say preround rdm, i mean causing players to die after the round starts from actions in preround.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

I agree, I do this a shit ton where i teleport people preround but I think it's super annoying on the receiving end and would suck
Find

It is punishable the same way a discombob thrown pre-round has always been

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Flashback to space station pre-round generator breaking.
Find

(09-19-2018, 01:23 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  It is punishable the same way a discombob thrown pre-round has always been
kinda hard to tell who did it tho

Would it be possible to make logs showing pre round shenanigans?
Find

(09-19-2018, 03:30 AM)Terran Wrote:  
(09-19-2018, 01:23 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  It is punishable the same way a discombob thrown pre-round has always been
kinda hard to tell who did it tho

Plus not to mention it can just be really annoying if you get to a good place or something before the round starts and someone teleports u away, for example if you know you're gonna be a traitor and you get to the top of a building to snipe and then get teleported across a map. That may be a minor thing but I can see how it would mess up someones round in a slight way.
Find

REMOVE KUNAIS TRACKING PRE ROUND

VHOXEL DOES IT 24/7

It is very aids when you're locked on and you can't do anything about it, even killing yourself does not clear it
Find

(09-19-2018, 09:58 PM)Kuro Wrote:  REMOVE KUNAIS TRACKING PRE ROUND

VHOXEL DOES IT 24/7

It is very aids when you're locked on and you can't do anything about it, even killing yourself does not clear it
I AGREE WITH THIS MAN'S STATEMENT
Find