Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Master Shuriken

Extinct version of Shuriken. Doubles the climb height and climbing speed, enables a quick mid-air double-hop-jump, and every shuriken that hits applies a weak (~20) damage bleed effect (100% chance).

Also, it glows and looks super fucking cool.

Or we just get a different item, one that allows sliding down walls and jumping off walls but never climbing. To keep one item from being the best in slot.

Edit: terran stop suggesting power creep then complaining about items that are power creep
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

So climb swep as godlike when?
And in response to terrans idea just the double height is all that really is needed as the bleed and double jump is a bit much.
Find

this would be pretty sick, but im not sure if im with the 100% bleed, 'specially since bleed stacks

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Shuriken cheese is a plague to map design and it destroys stealth factor and years of map knowledge when people can literally be clinging to your ass and you would never realize it

This suggestion wants to make them twice the cheese they already are and for that reason I will not support it.

Next you'll be suggesting a moving blue circle in the Grimoire of BW
Find

Kuro just look at blink it does the same (when it doesn't instakill you). Also that stealth is typically only for a few kills if you are lucky and not even one if the other person also has map experience. Now everyone can do it so it is not kosable and you don't waste credits on it.

And if people actually sealed you in the map it would be less of an issue (besides you could already map exploit with just a gravity crystal).
Find

i like the idea but just a little buff is enough to make an extinct shuriken worth it.

i.e. give just maybe 1 more second of climb time, and negate 70% of fall damage taken while holding shurikens. Makes playing around more fun

just little stuff like that would be really nice to see on it, it would be a fun item. also agreed glowing shurikens would be d a n k
When a dragon round begins.

Find