Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Nerf Banished (Sorry Ban)

This is a primordial we are talking about it has 2 unique to it.
1. doing more damage to zombies (thats fine)
2. it goes thru zombies.
i would like the 2nd one to be removed because its similar to a godlike ability called "Epilogue"
and it's kinda weird that that a primordial has 2 ability and one being similar to a GODLIKE.
i know this ONLY works on zombies but a primordial still shouldn't have more then one unique and it shouldn't have a similar unique to a godlike.

I think it's pretty fine where it is
Find

Tbh I find the epilogue rather underwhelming for a godlike. It's a prim pistol with it's own model.  I'd rather banished keeps the puncture and epilogue change.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

loses dmg every pierce, doesnt it? plus epilogue doesnt even work on zombies... a gun being good in a pve event means almost nothing
Find

As far as I've been told it doesn't have the ability to pierce zombies

That part of it was suggested to the tier before the epilogue had it's effect, and wasn't added

I don't see a problem if it did have the effect and if they're similar especially if it's exclusively "good" against one thing, that's what an event weapon should do.
Find

I don’t have this trait on my P90, so it’s not guaranteed, just like how frosties traits are not guarenteed.

This gun is mainly for zombies, and events, I think the trait is fine.
Find

The epilouges ability is technically just a temporary trait.

i mean it could stay if people like it

(09-17-2018, 01:23 PM)tobiasxz-usagi Wrote:  The epilouges ability is technically just a temporary trait.

I dont think I have ever once ran into a situation where I actually used its trait.

(09-17-2018, 04:26 PM)VictorinoD Wrote:  
(09-17-2018, 01:23 PM)tobiasxz-usagi Wrote:  The epilouges ability is technically just a temporary trait.

I dont think I have ever once ran into a situation where I actually used its trait.

sorry to bring this off topic but i do think itd be dope if the epilogue kept that ability and had an x chance to transfer the bullet to the closest person, each person having an x chance to have it transferred to the next and do damage down a line like that (if people can only get hit once by one bullet and it only applied to a small range)

anyway i think banished is fine

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Having bullets bounce between players would be cool, but do less damage per bounce is the only way that would work.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find