Rarity: Primordial
Stats:
Clip:  2
Firerate: +15%
Stability: +5%
Accuracy: +30%
Damage: +15%
Mobility: +5%
Suffix: When held, you take 50% damage from within 512 units, and 150% damage past 512 units (Might have to change the distance, I don't know it very well).
*High chance to come with mobility upon kill.
Find

so basically you heal when you're far and you take half dmg when close
Find

(09-17-2018, 01:32 AM)Vhoxel Wrote:  so basically you heal when you're far and you take half dmg when close
Uh, noooo, its less damage up close, more damage afar.
Find

Looks p interesting and fun so yeah why not
+1
Find

I'd agree but all those positive stats are POWER CREEP

Add a -50% deploy speed as balance and it should be fine

+1
Find

When I make a suggestion, I fully expect brass to change it/modify it/alter it entirely, so I let myself go a little bit when choosing stats and going at that. Of course, that'd be if any of my guns actually got in, but, heh heh heh.
Find

So a close range rifle play style. This is power creep with a damage taken limiter. A -1 for me as it needs a complete rework to not be an op as hell run and gunner (also it nullifies deagles and with a vitality crystal you could take two headshots and survive at times a whopping 4 if using the epilogue that does 80 head shot normally so with a perfect vitality it would take 3 and with a djinn proccing (if you also use the synergizer) to heal you once 4 for a total damage of 240 or 320 ). This is a primordial with a godlike or celestial tier perk. 20-30 would be more viable but 10-20 should be what is used if this is used at all. this effectively doubles your health at close range at the cost of making you take 1.5x more damage from sniper rifles or people shooting from long distances that might already one shot you. The upside is WAY to good for the downside. I expect a pistol to be able to one shot you at range with a chest shot with that kind of upside. Also, this should NEVER have mobility on kill as now you have a highly mobile tank walking around and heaven forbid they also have body armor making chest shots practically worthless.

(09-17-2018, 09:40 AM)Kuro Wrote:  I'd agree but all those positive stats are POWER CREEP

+1

Why would you ever put the damn thing away with that much of a close range damage reduction you can tank the damn damage at close range and if you are shot from far range you would most likely be dead before you can switch.

If the perk were inversed it could stop one headshot from a decent amount of guns long range (and its name suggests watchman not RUSH B) it would only be able to stop two bullets (or 4 in the case of the megladon or other low damage long range guns with the exact djinn+vitality setup) but this atleast would make it viable and with the deploy speed nerf it would make it much closer to balanced as if someone watched you shoot at close range you would be dead no matter what but at long range you would dominate (so long as they don't shoot twice). Watchman seems to suggest setting up camp and waiting so at least make it seem like thats what the gun should be used for.
Find

If you're taking that much less damage up close the gun itself should deal less damage close quarters.
Find

(09-19-2018, 03:55 PM)Shoomez Wrote:  If you're taking that much less damage up close the gun itself should deal less damage close quarters.

This is also a good option.
Find

(09-19-2018, 03:31 PM)gardenGnostic Wrote:  So a close range rifle play style. This is power creep with a damage taken limiter. A -1 for me as it needs a complete rework to not be an op as hell run and gunner (also it nullifies deagles and with a vitality crystal you could take two headshots and survive at times a whopping 4 if using the epilogue that does 80 head shot normally so with a perfect vitality it would take 3 and with a djinn proccing (if you also use the synergizer)  to heal you once 4 for a total damage of 240 or 320 ). This is a primordial with a godlike or celestial tier perk. 20-30 would be more viable but 10-20 should be what is used if this is used at all. this effectively doubles your health at close range at the cost of making you take 1.5x more damage from sniper rifles or people shooting from long distances that might already one shot you. The upside is WAY to good for the downside. I expect a pistol to be able to one shot you at range with a chest shot with that kind of upside. Also, this should NEVER have mobility on kill as now you have a highly mobile tank walking around and heaven forbid they also have body armor making chest shots practically worthless.

(09-17-2018, 09:40 AM)Kuro Wrote:  I'd agree but all those positive stats are POWER CREEP

+1

Why would you ever put the damn thing away with that much of a close range damage reduction you can tank the damn damage at close range and if you are shot from far range you would most likely be dead before you can switch.

If the perk were inversed it could stop one headshot from a decent amount of guns long range (and its name suggests watchman not RUSH B) it would only be able to stop two bullets (or 4 in the case of the megladon or other low damage long range guns with the exact djinn+vitality setup) but this atleast would make it viable and with the deploy speed nerf it would make it much closer to balanced as if someone watched you shoot at close range you would be dead no matter what but at long range you would dominate (so long as they don't shoot twice). Watchman seems to suggest setting up camp and waiting so at least make it seem like thats what the gun should be used for.
This all makes a lot of sense. Brass, listen to this man.
Find