Survive
Asylum
Bloodwynd
Castle
Santa
Lyrus
Worm Queen
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What event(s) do you like

didnt know how to edit the poll so i deleted it
like I did this with gamemodes, I want to see what people think about events

like before, vote on which ones you like, you can vote for more than one, and if you would like to explain why you like/dont like a event.
It will help me
Find

only wormqueen bc thats the only one where no ones bitching at you for shit
Find

I like worm queen but I think the exp from it couldve been nerfed when the cooldown of it was reduced to 6 hours.

(09-15-2018, 07:34 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  I like worm queen but I think the exp from it couldve been nerfed when the cooldown of it was reduced to 6 hours.

I don't think that's a big deal when you realize what all you really get from hitting level 1-200 and how long it'd take.

Realms would be a nice place to add depth to levels.
Maybe then WQ would require an xp nerf.
Find

I enjoy events that takes more than just pointing and shooting, which is where Santa and Worm Queen falls short for me.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I enjoy almost all of them. That said, grims could really use some loving. Survive, if it got changed a bit as well, would be lovable again.
Find

I enjoy every event in it's own way.

That being said the one I like the "least" would have to be bloodwynd because the fight is super mindnumbing when you have to kite around the same way every time and keep shooting until he dies

The attacks are also really lame when you realize he's been trying to melee you the same way for 2 minutes straight and keeps missing
Find

Cestl because it giv same loot as me clue scrolls
Unique crate and currency for clu scroll when
Find

grims
Find

(09-16-2018, 07:12 AM)nice_the_bear Wrote:  grims

nice picture
Find