Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pady's Magical Suggestions!

Lightbulb 
Hello there! I'm Lazy link or padoru in the game and I'm here to make some suggestions!

Okay so here is my first suggestion...

Weapon name: Firebrand
Weapon Type: Sword
Weapon Category: Melee(obviously)
Rarity: Godlike

Stats:
Damage: 25%
Mobility: 10%
Range: 15%
Firerate: 10%

Description:
A sword forged in lava and crafted to perfection, whoever wields this will be granted with the power of fire.
Holding the right mouse button will charge the sword, when released it will release a fireball that deals 10 damage and ignites the enemy for (5-8 secs) dealing 1-2 dmg per sec.

Weapon name: Frostbite
Weapon Type: Sword

Stats:

Description:
A sword crafted in a crystaline ice that never melts. It is said that whoever wield this will gain the power of ice.
Holding the right mouse button will charge the sword, when released it will release a frost wave that freezes the enemy for (4-6 secs) and deals 10 dmg.

Weapon name: Firebrand & Frostbite
Weapon Type: Dual Swords
Rarity: Celestial

Stats:
Damage :30%
Mobility: 15%
Range: 20%
Firerate: 15%

Description:
The sword of fire and ice, together their power clashes with each other. Each attack has 1 in 13 chance to fire a fireball or a frost wave that deals 20 dmg. Holding the right mouse button will charge the weapon, doing so it will release a cross-attack that will ignite and freeze the target. Holding the shift button will trigger a guard move that will block all melee attacks.
===============================
Here's the second suggestion:

Weapon name: Gaia Blade
Weapon Type: Swords

Stats:

Description:
A sword made from the holy gardens of Gaia, it is said that whoever wields the sword will be gifted with the power of the nature. I has 3 stages of charge, upon releasing on the first charge it will release 1-3 vines in a 3-way direction, binding whoever it contacts with, on the second charge it will release a stone wall that will take 50 dmg to be destroyed and upon releasing on the final stage it will enhance the sword with the power to turn the enemy it hits into stone.

Charge time:
Stage 1: 3 secs
Stage 2: 7 secs
Stage 3: 15 secs

----

Weapon name: Zephyr
Weapon Type: Swords

Stats:
Damage:25%
Mobility:10%
Range:15%
Firerate: 25%

Description:
A sword that was named after the God of winds Zephyr, whoever holds this said weapon will gain the power of the wind. due to it being lightweight despite of the size it can do swift attacks and upon holding the right mouse button it will leave a vicious mini tornado that will damage anyone that gets in its way, dealing 2-3 dmg per sec.

-----

Weapon name: Firestorm

Stats:
Damage: 30%
Mobility: 30%

Description:
Firebrand and Zephyr, the blades of Fire and Wind, with both swords in hand, calamity will strike. Holding the right mouse button will charge the weapon, doing so it will release a cross-attack that will release a fire tornado that will damage whoever gets in its way and ignites them for 5-6 secs dealing 4-5 dmg. Holding the shift button will trigger a guard move that will block all melee attacks.

-----

Weapon name: Tundra

Stats:

Description:
With the power of Frostbite and Zephyr on both hands, an endless blizzard comes. Upon holding the right mouse button, the user will emit an aura of frost which will slow the players around him, releasing it after a full charge will fire a ice tornado that will damage players that it passes and has a chance to freeze them.

-----

Weapon name: Arvum Adustrum

Description:
The power of the earth and fire will only bring destruction. Upon charging the user will emit an aura of flames and upon releasing it, it will release a fireball that will scorch the area it lands, dealing 3-5 dmg per sec everytime a player steps on the area.

-----
Weapon name: Terra Glacians

Description:
The sword of earth and ice will leave a chilling sensation on your feet. Upon charging you will emit an aura of freezing, causing the players around you to be slowed down, and upon releasing it will release a frost nova, dealing 20 dmg to the players around you.

NPC: Unknown Entity
Function: creates dual swords out of 2 elemental swords.
waiting time: 2 hours.
Find

basically frostburn but melee version :o
Frostburn crate 2 next year
Find

(09-15-2018, 03:48 AM)Vhoxel Wrote:  basically frostburn but melee version :o
Frostburn crate 2 next year

yeah... most likely
Find

I like the firebrand, +1
Find

Both of these seem pretty good. I like the idea but I think the two combined should make the secondary fire an x shaped slash that does both effects. Of course this would need charging
Find

(09-15-2018, 04:46 AM)taylorsdragons Wrote:  Both of these seem pretty good. I like the idea but I think the two combined should make the secondary fire an x shaped slash that does both effects. Of course this would need charging

Hmm.. didn't think of that.. I'll restate that one..
Find

can we get some non fire and ice elemental weapons.

why does it always have to be fire and ice, Earth and air are devestating too Sad

(09-15-2018, 10:35 PM)Jerk Butt Wrote:  can we get some non fire and ice elemental weapons.

why does it always have to be fire and ice, Earth and air are devestating too Sad

you know what... you just gave me an idea! I'll put it on at once!
Find

The entity, we kinda have a guy for that. Arvid does all the magic stuff
Find