Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Make some unused Detective Items free.

Some are just useful utility, but not worth a credit. Stuff like:

Binoculars
Camera Mount
Whatever else is useless-mostly

Really, nobody buys these, ever, but they could be useful. They're not ground breakingly amazing, so they should just be free. This goes double due to the daily to "place health stations", meaning Detectives use their credit on that ASAP. Of course, only ONE should be purchasable.

This'll probably get flack, but, whatevs.

I like the idea, Ive always liked the camera mount but wont take it over a portible tester HP station, class, etc.
Find

detective are always prime targets and die really early, don't see why giving them an early defuser and more would be a problem. they aren't even used when bought most of the times anyway. +1

leveling up equipment for detectives and traitors, +1

+1 great idea
(even tho its from terran ;D )
Find

+1 Sure
Find

Only if you can get any "free equipment" once. I don't think its a good idea to be able to buy 50 binoculars, nor a train of camera mounts.

IIRC, I'm pretty sure this isn't going to happen because brass already said he wants to keep TTT elements to themselves because if it gets updated, he has to change things again.

(09-15-2018, 07:54 PM)TJ1524 Wrote:  Only if you can get any "free equipment" once. I don't think its a good idea to be able to buy 50 binoculars, nor a train of camera mounts.

IIRC, I'm pretty sure this isn't going to happen because brass already said he wants to keep TTT elements to themselves because if it gets updated, he has to change things again.
Well, I did add "only buy anything once" because that'd be stupid, but, yeah. I just don't see these items being used...Ever. But they CAN be USEFUL. Just not as good as health stations, or radars, or classes...
Find

+1 balanced.
Find

I'd like to ask that any of the "free" items be limited to one purchase of any for free, after it costs credits for the others.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find