Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Change] Add an alternate tracer shot to extinct railgun

The fact that its a gun where its largest appeal is that it shoots through walls but you can't see what your shooting at is pretty crazy considering any gun that can shoot through walls in a game normally has a method to allow you to see whats your aiming at on the other side. Something like pressing "e" loads a metal tracer round that damages and highlights who you hit for a duration would fit the gun perfectly.
Find

railgun does 1/3rd normal beam damage through walls
please buff
When a dragon round begins.

Find

It has a CHANCE to go through ONE wall.

I have put a good amount of hours on the E. Railgun. I would actually want a better hit box reading on the explosion than a tracer round. I've had times where I aim at their feet and I die, while they take 15 damage. This isn't a one off time, it happens consistently. To the point I stopped using it.

yes I, Terran, agree with this post
agree x1
Find

i agree with buffing the extinct railgun's functionality because its very lackluster atm and basically not worth extincting over other guns like the mega which outclass it by leagues
Find

I feel like it definitely shouldn't be a chance to go through a wall, how shit is it to line up a shot but RNG was like nah

If you can manage a shot through a wall with a railgun you deserve to be able to hit whatevers on the other side
Find

i dont get the point of it being able to go through just a wall

i havent personally used it for more than a few minutes, but the ability for it is very underwhelming, even compared to just a normal railgun. and compared to every other extinct, its just completely useless you get an insane rng shot spamming through a wall. if this ability was on day the tartarus or ascultone, it'd make a lot more sense and be a lot more useful, but on the slow firing, slow charge up railgun though, its just really wasted.

maybe make the extinct railgun be able to do a triple burst similar to a famas, or a shotgun blast.
Find

You can also shoot it through one -way glass if I remember, not sure if it’s allowed or not
Find

(09-14-2018, 11:44 AM)Kuro Wrote:  I feel like it definitely shouldn't be a chance to go through a wall, how shit is it to line up a shot but RNG was like nah

If you can manage a shot through a wall with a railgun you deserve to be able to hit whatevers on the other side

pretty sure it only shoots through a single entity and walls what are double layered cuck it
Find