Rarity: Primordial
Stats:
Clip: 5
Firerate: -15%
Stability: +34% to +40%
Accuracy: +38% to +45%
Damage: +15%
Mobility: -10%
Suffix: Missing a shot increases the next shots' damage by 20%. This is not cumulative.
*Has a high chance to come with reload clip on headshot and/or final bullet deals double damage.
Find

y would a gun reward u for missing
Find

(09-12-2018, 11:38 PM)DONGERWEED2926669872699920206125 Wrote:  y would a gun reward u for missing
because not all of us are good fuzzy
Find

how about first miss makes you gain damage, but any shots after will make you lose damage slowly

I'm sorry i just disagree with this so much, because you would just purposely shoot the floor once before going into a gunfight and get a free damage increase. Like i'd agree the other way around, if you hit multiple shots then you get a bonus and if you miss then you get a negative, that would make far more sense to me..
Find

The name is called longshot, shouldnt that mean something with the stats? What if it had increased damage on longer distance headshots but less damage to the body?

hi
Find

(09-14-2018, 11:40 PM)hami Wrote:  The name is called longshot, shouldnt that mean something with the stats? What if it had increased damage on longer distance headshots but less damage to the body?
That'd actually be pretty cool
Find

(09-14-2018, 11:40 PM)hami Wrote:  The name is called longshot, shouldnt that mean something with the stats? What if it had increased damage on longer distance headshots but less damage to the body?

Or just increased damage in general at range with lower stats than suggested to balance it out.
Maybe making it's increased damage high enough to take into account the lower firerate of the MR-CAL while scoped, This way you can reward people for full-autoing it unscoped with precision at very long distances (skill), while also making it a decent weapon while scoped, due to the lack of firerate.
Find

Change the suffix to For every 400 units it deals 10% more damage up to 100% and lower the fire rate to a nice 30-40 down and some minor other tweaks and it would be a nice gun befitting of its name.

Although hold your suffix idea for something a bit more unique as with a few tweaks you might be able to make that suffix into a viable godlike/primordial.
Find