Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lieutenant Crombley (Logan) Membership Application

Steam Name(Current): Lieutenant Crombley

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 88 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: Randomly found it on the server list

Have you ever been banned and why?: Nope. I follow the rules :-)

Why do you want to join?: I have a lot of fun playing with you guys. I've tried other servers but this one is the best.

Referred by: n/a

Additional Details:
I've had a lot of fun playing on this server. I always follow the rules and try to be friendly. I randomly joined this server a couple years ago and play on and off as my schedule allows.
Find

Personal opinion I think you're super alright, I don't really pay much attention but playing with you on the server seems fine. I haven't had any problems and you seem like a mature guy (Which is probably due to your age, grandpa. Are you OK? Do you need a cane? We can get you your bingo cards.) +1 from me.
Find

Personal opinion I think you're super alright, I don't really pay much attention but playing with you on the server seems fine. I haven't had any problems and you seem like a mature guy (Which is probably due to your age, grandpa. Are you OK? Do you need a cane? We can get you your bingo cards.) +1 from me.
Find

JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this
Find

I have nothing against the man, never had a problem with him, hasn't ever annoyed me or been an asshole to me or really anyone else as much as i have noticed. +1
Find

+1

Not super active during my play times but thats not your fault., follows the rules and doesnt cause issues. What more could we ask for?
Find

+1
kuro have granpa friend now wow
Find

I never have a problem with him and he is a good player.+1
Find

Probably one of the most mature and mellow guys in the server. He always follows the rules and is overall good to play some rounds here and there with. +1
Find

Find