Love me <3
Find

day-z all da way.
Find

stand alone or arma ?
Love me <3
Find

H1Z1.

Even though it will go F2P soon, I feel like the experience may be best now, before it's Free. I have way more fun with H1Z1 than I did with DayZ(mod), and I played DayZ quite a bit.

H1Z1 has a lot more to do(building, quest notes, pvp, etc), and so far just feels all around better, and even in alpha, it feels less buggy.

Definitely need to play with friends though.
Find

i might as well wait till h1z1 is f2p and grab another grab xp i forgot about that thanks
Love me <3
Find

Also, there's a whole scrub channel on TS3 about H1Z1.

I would say H1Z1 if it wasn't gonna be F2P.

You might as well get DayZ, and wait until H1Z1 goes F2P, then you can have both games!
Find

(02-21-2015, 02:42 PM)TobiasX Wrote:  I would say H1Z1 if it wasn't gonna be F2P.

You might as well get DayZ, and wait until H1Z1 goes F2P, then you can have both games!

The F2P will probably ruin it, so definitely want to either buy H1Z1 and play til then or just let it go.

Even shit like dota with no game influencing purchases, I still think putting a price on it would make the community a lot less shitty. Same with TF2, although the item system really ruined it for me.

(02-21-2015, 08:42 AM)Swan Wrote:  i might as well wait till h1z1 is f2p and grab another grab xp i forgot about that thanks

As Brass said, it is best now. Once it goes free to play all the hackers will have the game.
Find

h1z1 is fun! Sometimes your friend will fire an arrow at you while you are cooking food
Find