Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[NERF] Humans in infection rounds

nothing is less fun than being infected and trying to get in a room where literally every human is camping in the same one-way room
add rollermines or something like dragon strikes to get them to cut that shit out

this only applies to some maps but goddamn people suck

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

ye +1 people do nothing but camp rooms and door spam not really anything infected are able to do except die
Find

+1 unwinnable when people are all in one room wiht one entrance
Find

5 people being forced to move around the map to survive is actually going to never let humans win

Although it might seem unfair if you die midgame, the situation is that infected still win most of the time.
My suggestion is to make time alive worth less than zombies killed, so that playing a rogue human and getting a lot of kills but dying early is a rewardable playstyle.
When a dragon round begins.

Find

maybe rollermines arent the best thing to force you to move but something else

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

New suggestion that was mostly my work though my thought train was inspired by unpoke

Give alpha zombies the ability to start with a class of their choice

-Charple (given a slot that lets them stay invisible with a speed boost, alike lunar plane)
This will be permanent and is useable at all times during the minigame

-Infector (given a bioball)
The bioball will be AOE and all that, but they only get 1. Once its used its gone forever, but itll allow them to get a group of infected started if every human managed to get into one gay little corner

-Specializer (given a rollermine cannon)
The cannon spawns only in the last 1/4th of the round, but every time the zombie respawns they get their cannon back (each cannon has 1 rollermine, helps deal with a small group of people in an OP spot)
When a dragon round begins.

Find

Idk if you ever played halo, but this is exactly how it was on halo. Eventually on halo, one person would get in and infect another due to people messing up, and it would snowball from there. It's a little harder here with door spam, not much else is different though. You should realize though, that's pretty much the only way for humans to actually win. If I change too much then all the sudden it's way too hard for humans to win.

But I like the idea above though, so I might do something with that. At the very least I'll remove doors on the map, or make it so you can bust doors doors down/phase through them, and give alpha zombies bio-nades after x time.