Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Should All Godlikes Be Dismantlable?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Make All Godlikes be dismantlable

Make Every and all godlikes dismantlable. Means you can shard Runes and accessory
I feel like it would make Rune Of Power and The godlike Masks more worth. because 15k for a godlike accessory or rune feels bad. since the rarity is like 1 in 6-10k.

Honestly not a bad idea, since we have some accessories that are rarer than half our godlikes
Umpty Dumpty
Find

B> runes of power 1kea (not ikea)
Find

I would totally rune most of my godlike accessories and runes. Especially if zodiacs are going to cost a shard to reroll/no rune of changing zodiac.
Find

Would be interesting if to re-roll your zodiac, you would need something that requires Godlike accessories.
Anyway, I'll never support being able to dismantle guarenteed godlikes, everything other than that though is fair game.

- That Thrakos Noob

I don't know about accessories being able to dismantlement. But I'll be fine with the runes, since they're pretty rare and demoralizing to get rune of power.
Find

arent godlikes runes and stuff a lot less rare than reg godlikes? i feel if anything this would devalue shards

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Find

Eh I feel like this would hinder the point of dismantling godlikes. People wouldn't bat an eye when it comes to dismantling accessories, unless maybe its a cute lil worm pet, but dismantling a godlike gun actually feels kinda like ur sacrificing something to get something else u want.