Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Jake1o's Application to Handle Map Submissions

Steam Name(Current): Jake1o

Current Rank: +Member

Have you ever been banned and why?: No and because I'm a good boy. =)

Why would you like to be promoted?: The server has a good amount of really bad maps that a large majority of players do not like. Also, there are some very good maps that get submitted but not added. I understand Brassx has a lot of other shit to worry about so I wanted to help. I would handle all of anything map related for FRG. I'd add maps, remove maps, accept and decline submissions. There have been numerous threads where people complain about maps and posting problems they have. I'd handle all of this.

Why do you think we should promote you?: I have handled the maps for FRG before and think I did a relatively good job.

Do you have any administrative experience?: Yes

Additional Details: Thanks for taking the time to read my application. Hope I can help.

sure i guess, he's done it most of the time and although i dont really agree with some of the maps he dislikes, i trust his judgement

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

A selective board of elite council members to split the decisions up would be the best bet, because everyone, no matter who they are, will have some form of bias. But having a good regulator for map quality and control would be excellent, especially for things like determining if a boss round would be good on it/etc. +1. Give special rank, title and free guns to this man.

I've been seeing jake on a lot more recently, he's definitely a trusted member of the community, so I personally dont see a problem with this.
So long as he takes other people's voices into equal consideration (not removing a map just cause terran leaves the server everytime it pops up although most other people enjoy it), then I think this would be a fine thing to do.

+1 for manager
wait i mean map updater
=)
When a dragon round begins.

Find

I would post polls in this section of the forums before removing any maps to make sure most people agree with it. If I had my way I'd remove gm_construct but I know lots of people like that map. I'm a pretty fair person I think. =P

(09-03-2018, 06:32 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  I would post polls in this section of the forums before removing any maps to make sure most people agree with it. If I had my way I'd remove gm_construct but I know lots of people like that map. I'm a pretty fair person I think. =P

to be fair, gm_construct is shit. SHIT.

+1

most of the maps he likes are the maps i like so i agree with his overall decision making. he's also willing to let us vote on certain maps so i would definitely agree to give him the permission.
Find

please if youre gonna do this play test the maps with an fps counter.

nobody likes playing at 30 fps, this isnt a console game.

(also no singing minecraft maps pls)
Find

o shit no space station pls

yes pls need dedicated person for maps +1

theres so many shit maps that it hurts to play on