Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Karma Leniency

So a lot of current guns are very prone to "unfairly" causing destructive karma
This mostly is directed at the Extinct Ascultone and guns similar to it
I think we generally have enough +Members and above that can respond to reports to where we can be a little more lenient with these procs that destroy karma without it being your intention and maybe make it count towards less/not count at all. This has already been done with the Oracle shield and it hasn't really caused any problems that I'm aware of...

I think karma shouldn't count towards the following procs:
- Extinct Ascultone's BEAM (not explosion)
- Glaedr
- Nephthys
- Azuredge
- Valignator sun(undecided)

Those are really the most devastating guns when it comes to karma, and usually they're not really anything you can help.
I'unno, opinions pls

- That Thrakos Noob

no
if you use the power
u deserve the suffer

pay for OP with your karma

it ALSO prevents people from using crazy op guns (neph, azuredge, etc) 24/7 and just wrecking the server all the time
BLEHHH

I agree on the beam tho for the ascultone thing, that shit sticks around too long and stuff

(09-03-2018, 03:00 AM)Terran Wrote:  no
if you use the power
u deserve the suffer

pay for OP with your karma

it ALSO prevents people from using crazy op guns (neph, azuredge, etc) 24/7 and just wrecking the server all the time
BLEHHH

I agree on the beam tho for the ascultone thing, that shit sticks around too long and stuff

well i specifically didnt add things that can be helped or dont cause that much karma loss like the oculus for example, but stuff that just does so much collateral damage that its not the user's fault shouldnt ruin your next like 3 rounds
like i was just using the neph and killed a zombie, naturally the zombie was running at people so the trail followed him and i ended up doing damage to many innos and my karma lowered to 700
the next round was my t round and it was basically ruined over that as i had significant damage reduction

tough life basically

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I LITERALLY CANT USE NEPH AND KEEP OVER 800 KARMA

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

unpoke if you were given a tracer you wouldnt be able to keep over 800 karma
When a dragon round begins.

Find

(09-04-2018, 04:56 AM)Fancy Typhlosion Wrote:  unpoke if you were given a tracer you wouldnt be able to keep over 800 karma

dont you have homework to do

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I have to agree with the azuredge, because I could be shooting someone from across the map and the storm trait procs, it can hit someone that is either right behind me or beside me.
Find