Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

(NERF) Walk on ice trait[Implemented]

The ice trait works by making whoever it hits slowed down by maybe like 50%, and stops them from having complete control of their movement. This is fine by itself, however, the duration of this is super long and pauses the game. Traitors are stuck waiting for a while if there's no one else there and if other people witnessed it, you're an easy target. Being affected by it basically gives people free damage and is as if you were frozen by the Candy Cane Deagle, but you were able to take damage.

This wouldn't be so much of a problem if there weren't so many guns that exist with it.
  1. Jolly
  2. Candy Cane Deagle
  3. Eveningstar
  4. Frosty

Except for Jolly tier, These weapons have high stats that also have another main ability that go well with the ice trait. These traits are used frequently and especially with CCD can combo pretty crazy.

All I'm asking is that you lower the time you're allowed to walk on ice a lot. Not even walk on fire has this kind of time, and people can prevent that from doing much. There's no other kind of mobility prevention in the server that I can think of that's as beneficial as walk on ice.

I also forgot to mention that it's stack-able.
Find

i dont really mind it much but a SLIGHT time reduction wouldnt be bad
Find

Don't nerf ccd
it's garbo :'(
Find

lower time is fine by me, mainly use it to stop someone and have an easy target. it's a huge pain in the ass though when you're proc'd by it then have to wait 30 second and wait like sitting bull
Find

I think it shouldn't last so long as it basically cripples you the entire duration, making you super easy to pick off in any gun fight after the initial one you get iced from.

30+ seconds is way too long and it has no counters as far as I know.
Find

30+ Seconds is way too much time i agree
Find

8-12 seconds should be more than enough for it to be honest, especially considering you can continually stack it on someone
Find

Lower time is reasonable
Find

+1 Lower time, Everytime you get slowed as a T it's just a MASSIVE time waste.
Find

Fair enough. I'll lower the time.

Implemented. Now 10 -15 seconds as a starting change.
Find