Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Creed of Necros Red Spell (Nerf/Change)

I know only one person owns it, but the red spell on the book is really hard to kos, what I think it needs is like a red line connecting the user, to where the circle is placed, this will allow people to kos the person who used it (stops people from also "kosing off weapon").

If I need more explanation I'll edit this post.
Find

It has some animation/noise to it, but as the owner I often have to find myself lenient to being KOS'd off of it because it is very difficult to tell. Could definitely use something small that you'd have to pay attention to, but a little bigger than it currently is.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(09-03-2018, 01:25 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  It has some animation/noise to it, but as the owner I often have to find myself lenient to being KOS'd off of it because it is very difficult to tell. Could definitely use something small that you'd have to pay attention to, but a little bigger than it currently is.

Yeah something visual to others, maybe a red glow around you when you use it?
Find

Yea, how about a red circle below the bastard that does it for 3 seconds or something like that.
Find

(09-03-2018, 01:34 AM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  Yea, how about a red circle below the bastard that does it for 3 seconds or something like that.

3 seconds is a bit long, you still want it to be usable, i think even a little quick indicator should be enough

- That Thrakos Noob

+1 please nerf. was asking for it for a very long time. and i would suggest having a circle under the person who ever casted the Teleporting one too
Find

keep it the way it is, but do what you guys said and make it a tiny bit more obvious if someone uses it or something. Also, credit the kill if someone DIES to the teleport please.

To be honest I don't like how much it got buffed, it went from 30~ damage to instakilling someone last time it was changed.
It's been ages since I last used it so I'm not too informed, but does it do burn damage/ aoe through walls?

As a change I'd love to see the spell not go off when it detects there are no players nearby. It would instead place a mine that has a radius and anyone walking into/near it can set it off.

It would be marked by a small circle similar to an OBC before it strikes and you would be able to dispel it by shooting it.
Find

It doesn't hit through walls Kuro, and it does like, 45 damage to me w/o a blaze crystal.
Find

The way it works is you place down the circle and it has damage dropoff depending on how far off center you are. If you're in the DIRECT center of the circle, it'll do big damage. If you're even a little off though, the damage dropoff is pretty unforgiving and can drop to like 20 damage instantly.
It can't hit through walls, even if part of the circle goes through it, to explain it best you have to be in sight of the center of the circle. The fire only lasts a second or two, its nothing damning.

- That Thrakos Noob