Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

things that should be enabled blackdeath slot

I would rather it be current godlikes and not any that have been made exotic tbh
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this
Find

(08-30-2018, 02:28 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  hi more things should be enabled for blackdeath
these include:

azuredge
daybreak
hellfire (replace ads with fire, or make a system around it) ((also not dragonstrikes))
oracle (replace ads with shield, or make a system around it)
eveningstar
esoteric
neph
onuris
oculus
deathbringer, but at a much higher chance
megalodon
eleos
finality
moltens
dow
glaedr

those would be lit to see on it, although some may feel a bit weird
yea
Where did you build this list from? There's a few it already works with, and has worked with for a long time. Megalodon, Glaedr both are supported.

Some of those wont work because their abilities are built in to their weapons, and not actually a defined suffix/trait in the Inventory system, so I can't extract that ability as it relies specifically on the actual weapon(Esoteric, eveningstar, probably hellfires and oracle). Chances also can't really be adjusted. It literally uses the godlike ability attached to the ITEM INSIDE of your weapon, exactly how it is.
Find

(08-30-2018, 03:08 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Where did you build this list from? There's a few it already works with, and has worked with for a long time. Megalodon, Glaedr both are supported.

Some of those wont work because their abilities are built in to their weapons, and not actually a defined suffix/trait in the Inventory system, so I can't extract that ability as it relies specifically on the actual weapon(Esoteric, eveningstar, probably hellfires and oracle). Chances also can't really be adjusted. It literally uses the godlike ability attached to the ITEM INSIDE of your weapon, exactly how it is.

the list just came from godlikes i'd personally like to see compatible with it that can showcase the dynamic playstyles that the socket feature could maybe introduce further into the gun
i knew things like oracle/eso/hellfire would be a bit of a stretch but the possibility of it was neat
was more-so expecting this to lean towards like the neph, daybreak, eleos, azuredge, things with procs like that that're outside the gun and like you said has a defined suffix/trait, although ofc i dont know how the backends of that works lol
maybe things like the eveningstar or like aezurth/oracle would be cool if it only added that secondary ability, so like if the eveningstar had ice that'd be the only way to get ice on, or the oracle has the trait that gives you body armor, etc things like that, but more than anything more dynamic procs would be neato (altho i do understand not wanting to add exotic ones)

also didnt know glaedr/mega was added (or always included), thats dope

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

The only things I'd like to see supported are similar gun types to the blackdeath, so probably just full auto primary godlikes as to not completely outshine the niche suffixes or make blackdeath extremely powerful in a way it's not meant to be.

You also put finality up there despite it not having a suffix or the blackdeath having a scope so ???
Find