Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ring of Wealth Suggestion

There should be an accessory (Orb slot, etc) called the Ring of Wealth, and the Ring of Wealth (i).

The Ring of Wealth should be pretty rare and an end-round drop, not droppable from crates, keys, etc. Luck maps will have a bit better of a chance to drop it. Rarity should be Primordial (Around how uncommon Vitality Crystals are). The benefits would be:

Every round you'll be guaranteed an additional drop of coins, usually small, but it can be higher.

However, to get the Ring of Wealth (i) (the "i" stands for "imbued"), you have to power the Ring of Wealth with Forerunner Fragments (100-200, maybe?). The effects would be similar to the Ring of Wealth (Passive coin drops every round), but it will INCREASE the chance to get end-round CHALLENGE SCROLL drops. Imbuing the Ring of Wealth to (i) makes it Exotic and Untradeable.

POWER (coin) CREEP

runescape copyrighter

- That Thrakos Noob

How about on lucky maps it is guaranteed to get it drops. Then when it is imbued you are able to get more coins from coin drops. But, just like you said it is most likely a small amount.

But I like the idea of giving up some power or survivability for wealth.

or
increase chance for drops but consumes coins every round equipped
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this

You complain about how many coins are in the economy and how coins have no value but you want more ways to get coins? No thanks from me.

(08-24-2018, 10:30 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  You complain about how many coins are in the economy and how coins have no value but you want more ways to get coins? No thanks from me.

I meant it more in tandem with removing coin drops from other sources, and the only reason I included it was to mimic the Ring of Wealth from OSRS, which collects GP directly to your inventory, and increases clue-scroll drops in the Wilderness (for the Imbued version).