Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pokemon Showdown Tournament

Brick 
Well, the Darwin Project Tourney has ended. However, I've seen that I really like hosting these and decided something a little more... tactical would work well for the next one. This next tournament will be on Pokémon Showdown (link: https://pokemonshowdown.com/ ). Also: This will be monotypes only (I will stream and use a list generator to randomly assign people different elements they HAVE to use in their team. Monotypes work as follows: If you are assigned Fire Type, all pokemon in YOUR team will have to atleast be a Fire Type. They can be Fire-Dragon or whatever. Just have Fire Type).

Rules:
-Each Pokemon must follow your Element Assigned

-Make sure you have Discord (I'll be using a private discord server from now on to just make life easier for tournaments)

-Invite however many people you want! This isn't limited to just FRG's community.

-Don't forget your match, you'll be DQ'd if you do or switched with someone who's willing to switch if you forget it.

-Use OU format

-No Legendaries (No Ditto , Castform, No Pokémon that can change types based off weather or move-set as this defeats monotypes).

-Only allowed 1 Mega Evolution Pokémon (These can change types as this occurs with a lot).

*Elements will be assigned on stream via random list generator so nobody will think I rigged it and this will occur September 1st and the Tourney will follow less than a week after until it is finished*

Prizes:

First Prize - A Game for up to $50 (I'll ignore taxes and go only off prices from Fanatical, Steam and Humble Bundle)

Second Prize- A Game for up to $30 (Same rules as the other)

Third Prize - A Game for up to $20 (Same as above)

Fourth Prize - A Game for up to $15 (Same as above)

Random Keys for Games will be given to any other contestants in the tournament (Game Keys including: How to Survive 2, Bioshock, Staxel, The Escapists 2, Forged Battalion).

If you wish to sign-up, post you wish to and if anyone else from a different discord you know wants to just message me on discord or steam their username and discord username to message them. Thanks to everyone who signs up!
Find

sign me up im gonna lose
Find

Im goosey down
Find

sign me up, I'm skilled at this
Find

Lemme hop into dis :^)
Find

hi ill hop in

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

welp, I guess im in now
Find

Count me in

Edit: Please state what you consider Legendary Pokemon.
Find

i poke ur mon

I don't really like being locked into a type. Can't wait to see someone get grass and everyone steamroll them. Also boring OU.

I'll still play I guess.
Find