Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Crystal Synergizer Charge

For some reason, the crystal synergizer seems to deplete its charge VERY slowly. I don't think i've ever gone below a charge of 9 with it. I don't know if its broken or if it's meant to be like that, but I feel like it should definitely deplete the charge much faster. I havent had to charge any of my crystals in months.

I can confirm, I don't think I've ever charged my crystals since I've gotten it, still @ 9.67 charge.
Find

+1 i noticed that as well
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this
Find

I see no problem with this

You're right, it shouldn't take any charge.

+1 4nuch4rg3
Find

I stated awhile ago that it removing charges is what caused it to eat crystals and was disabled for the time being. I haven't really found out WHY that was happening, thus why I never re-enabled it using charges.
Find

(08-23-2018, 11:32 PM)Brassx Wrote:  I stated awhile ago that it removing charges is what caused it to eat crystals and was disabled for the time being. I haven't really found out WHY that was happening, thus why I never re-enabled it using charges.

Well, makes 'em more valuable I suppose.
Find

You could always make the crystal synergizer just unlock another slot rather than be an item

Leaving it as it is basically RIPs perma-crystals
Find

(08-24-2018, 02:06 AM)Kuro Wrote:  You could always make the crystal synergizer just unlock another slot rather than be an item

Leaving it as it is basically RIPs perma-crystals

yeah and make the current synergizers exotic and work as is and the new ones add a slot so we can quad-wield crystals.

thanks
Find