Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My owned items tab is entirely empty, and I have no accessories equipped.

What the title said...I haven't really played in a week, but when I've gone on to check, I haven't had anything. Owned Items is empty, no accessories, titles, models, etc. My character is blank in the new inventory GUI, too.

I don't have my Forerunner title either.

Does anyone have a screenshot of my player model and accessories?

What I can remember I'm missing of importance:
(This list is incomplete, there are definitely more)

-Forerunner Model
-Forerunner Title
-VIBRANT, DEEP BLUE party hat
-Vanity Crate Halo Ring
-Vanity Crate Guilty Spark
-Vanity Crate Sentinel
-Vampire Bat
-Rabbit
-Reindeer Pet
-Charple Player Model
-Orbital Minigame pet
-Floating Egg
-Grim's Labyrinth arm things (Unholy Appendages)
-Insomniac Title
-Navi
Find

Yeah mine is the same way all I have on shop is donator badge currently
Find

I don't even have any badges in the shop, but I do in my inventory.
Find

OK, so I have no images of my model. Sorry. Everything will be off of trust, but I can't think of anything else I lost other than what I listed.
Find

(08-21-2018, 05:39 AM)Terran Wrote:  OK, so I have no images of my model. Sorry. Everything will be off of trust, but I can't think of anything else I lost other than what I listed.

did you check all of your achievements for missing titles?

also i have some screenshots if you want to see if your in any
Find

(08-21-2018, 05:56 AM)The Black Parade Wrote:  
(08-21-2018, 05:39 AM)Terran Wrote:  OK, so I have no images of my model. Sorry. Everything will be off of trust, but I can't think of anything else I lost other than what I listed.

did you check all of your achievements for missing titles?

also i have some screenshots if you want to see if your in any

Oh, if you have any screenshots that'd help a LOT. I forgot about the achievement titles, but I don't really care about them much. Thanks for reminding me, though.
Find

I restored everything you listed so far, and gave you some rubies/spin n win spins as a sorry for the inconvenience. I also did the same for Black Knight.

I also implemented more failsafes to stop this from happening. If it detects mysql is down and your coinshop fails to load 5+ times, it will kick you from the server and tell you to contact me asap.
Find

(08-21-2018, 07:40 AM)Brassx Wrote:  I restored everything you listed so far, and gave you some rubies/spin n win spins as a sorry for the inconvenience. I also did the same for Black Knight.

I also implemented more failsafes to stop this from happening. If it detects mysql is down and your coinshop fails to load 5+ times, it will kick you from the server and tell you to contact me asap.

Oh, well, you really didn't have to do that, but heck, thanks man. I'll gladly take it. I really can't remember of anything else asides simple coinshop-ones or end-round drops I can get again, so it should be all good. Thanks!
Find