Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Darwin Project Tournament

Brick 
Hello guys and Kuro. I'm posting a thread that will consist of a tournament on the F2P game "Darwin Project". The tournament will be set-up and ran through private matches that will be monitored by me. These matches will happen next week Tuesday through Thursday. Once you're eliminated from the match, you'll be moved to a match between "Losers" to determine who wins the Bronze prize. If you wish to sign-up, fill-out below saying if you can do it Tuesday (if you cant there will be a small window on Wednesday to do matches as well). Thursday will be the final matches between the Winners for First/Second/Third place prizes and the Losers for the Bronze prize (Prizes will be determined by place of Survival, live the longest you win or be aggressive and kill the competition).

TUESDAY MATCHES WILL BE ACROSS ALL DAY! After enough people have signed up, I will create a set time for the matches, most likely they will occur between 10am - 6pm Pacific Time! Each match only lasts 20-30 minutes at most anyways.

First Place Prize:
A copy of Monster Hunter World

Second Place:
Sniper Elite 4

Third Place:
Megalongdong Rifle (1 in 16 from Kuro)

Bronze Place:
25K Coins

Random Selected (These Prizes will be after, each person who entered will get randomly selected for it at the end)
5 Sets of 5K
Light Blue Anon Skin (From Edit1o)

*This will be a Solo's match, each match will take place on the FRG Discord where further instructions about the match will happen*

Game Link: https://store.steampowered.com/app/544920/Darwin_Project/

I wish to participate. I'll kill them all.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

ill join feggo
Find

Count me in
Find

Fuck i want that monster hunter. Im in it to win it
Find

What time Tuesday? If it's before like 5:30 central, then I'll be in band practice
Find

Ill definitely join in this!

what time will each match be?
Find

TUESDAY MATCHES WILL BE ACROSS ALL DAY! After enough people have signed up, I will create a set time for the matches, most likely they will occur between 10am - 6pm Pacific Time! Each match only lasts 20-30 minutes at most anyways.
Wednesday is a "special day" incase someone wants to sign-up but can't do it Tuesday. Wednesday times will be 4pm-8pm Pacific Time.
Find

i jon chez
Find

I like free stuff, I'm in.
Find