Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Might as well make a formal away post.

Yeah so like, I'm going to isreal to fight the jews... but not really. In case you live under a rock and don't know yet I'll tell ya, a WoW expansion released today. And that will keep me occupied for a couple weeks. Just thought i'd leave a formal away post about, no biggie. See ya in a while.

Sad to see a poor soul be stolen away from someone, by WOW of all things
Find

(08-14-2018, 10:43 AM)Moz Wrote:  Sad to see a poor soul be stolen away from someone, by WOW of all things

So far i gotta say the BFA leveling experience is fucking garbo it's so long.
Find

(08-14-2018, 10:40 AM)Nytemart Wrote:  Yeah so like, I'm going to isreal to fight the jews... but not really. In case you live under a rock and don't know yet I'll tell ya, a WoW expansion released today. And that will keep me occupied for a couple weeks. Just thought i'd leave a formal away post about, no biggie. See ya in a while.

No, you have it all wrong. ISRAEL controls AMERICA, so AMERICA sends military/money/everything to ISRAEL to support their (((GREATEST ALLY))). You don't *FIGHT the Jews, you DIE for the Jews. Stupid goy. Stupid, stupid goy.
Find

(08-14-2018, 12:08 PM)Terran Wrote:  
(08-14-2018, 10:40 AM)Nytemart Wrote:  Yeah so like, I'm going to isreal to fight the jews... but not really. In case you live under a rock and don't know yet I'll tell ya, a WoW expansion released today. And that will keep me occupied for a couple weeks. Just thought i'd leave a formal away post about, no biggie. See ya in a while.

No, you have it all wrong. ISRAEL controls AMERICA, so AMERICA sends military/money/everything to ISRAEL to support their (((GREATEST ALLY))). You don't *FIGHT the Jews, you DIE for the Jews. Stupid goy. Stupid, stupid goy.

I shoot who i wanna shoot mister. And the bigger noses they have the easier they are to hit Wink
Find

(08-14-2018, 01:20 PM)Nytemart Wrote:  

I shoot who i wanna shoot mister. And the bigger noses they have the easier they are to hit Wink

Bad goy, don't you know what Israel has done for you? You fool. They gave you things like circumcision and mass immigration, you ungrateful american.

jokes aside, enjoy your WoW
Find

(08-14-2018, 01:48 PM)Terran Wrote:  

Bad goy, don't you know what Israel has done for you? You fool. They gave you things like circumcision and mass immigration, you ungrateful american.

"Ungrateful American"
>My one unique trait is that i'm swedish
Thanks tho
Find

Cya man, make a fanfic about P90s
Find

Cya later nytefart
Find

(08-14-2018, 01:49 PM)Nytemart Wrote:  
(08-14-2018, 01:48 PM)Terran Wrote:  

"Ungrateful American"
>My one unique trait is that i'm swedish
Thanks tho
sweden, land of the cucked
Find