Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

AUGs need ranged damage drop-off and less accuracy

(08-19-2018, 03:09 AM)MicroBoss Wrote:  Plus Azuredge  was already nerfed, it having good statues is because its a godlike. other tiers of augs suck. and have something negative. also its reload and Stability is SHIT.
Just be some gun is better then Heroic Galil doesn't mean its OP

You can't tell me that the Azuredge -15% reload speed was a nerf when it currently reloads 3x faster than AUG if not faster. It's not a godlike AUG it's just a straight power creep to every tier.

Just because an item is godlike doesn't mean it has to be good, we've been over this a thousand times and there's tons of examples like heroics outclassing tart,/thrakos, eeries outclassing nepthys, and moltens outclassing finality.

The problem is that the Azuredge outclasses every thing I just mentioned, it's better than all of them.
It only gets worse because they are much more common than a good eerie/molten, where you get many classes of gun and the only "good" one is the galil.

The azuredge comes out of the crate in perfect condition, no stat differentials between them, all of them are equally better than everything as the other Azuredges are.

My point here is heroics were already OP even with all of the downsides, and the Azuredge blows them out of the water but somehow have less negatives.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: AUGs need ranged damage drop-off and less accuracy - Kuro - 08-19-2018, 04:40 AM