Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Donator page should get an overhaul

(08-09-2018, 05:08 AM)Brassx Wrote:  The lobby is level 5 as a filter to keep trolls off of the lobby really. But lowering it a bit probably isn't the worst thing. Maybe level 2? It is a big selling point for us, and what hooks a lot of our players now is our event/bosses. No other GMOD TTT (hybrid) server I've seen has a 'dungeon run' system/AI boss fights for loot like a RPG.

It's just hard to out-do servers that focus on appealing to a more casual player base, and care less about balance and more about making players feel powerful/skilled.

Ah, gotcha. Figured there might have been something else to it. Level 2 should be fine if you feel like it would be, I don't think that'd be hard to get, and people seem to really enjoy going after worms/cogs/souls, etc. But yeah, implementing balance sure makes it harder to interest people or come up with solid ideas. The Lobby is lots of fun, and its nice to go to it. The recent VIP room thing is a great addition I feel (haven't been there tho, 2poor), so that's pretty nice.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Donator page should get an overhaul - Terran - 08-09-2018, 05:13 AM