Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Donator page should get an overhaul

(08-09-2018, 04:47 AM)Brassx Wrote:  Yeah I mean, I'd do more and make the donation page look better. But I'm really bad at front-end web development. I can do the back-end just fine, but making it all look pretty is rough for me. I enjoy doing it though, but finding the time to spend on it is what's hard right now.

Now that tobi is gone, especially hard. I have so many things to work on, it's a lot of work for one person. I have bug reports to fix, current updates to get out, updates AFTER this update to work on, halloween is coming up, gotta start planning out its event, gotta finish up previous updates I already got out, but only partially/rebalance what's needed... New classes, a new crate is overdue, Forerunner tiers, more Extinct items, more zodiacs, more traits in general, Realms is going to be in trouble now that I can't have tobias take over TTT while I go HAM on it to get it to a fully playable state.

It's rough my dude.

You know, now that you put it like that I feel kinda bad...Crumbs, yeah, I guess there's not an ∞ one man can do. What if you hold some sort of recruitment drive promotion? Not for anything super vital, like how Tobias was helping out with, but stuff like HTML coding or anything else that's a bit of a nag. It just sucks to see FRG not get the attention it deserves, considering it has the most content, yet isn't pushy or flashy. Everyone currently playing will love the new content as it comes out, but it also might not interest the new folks. Speaking of that, is there still a good reason why the Lobby server has a level 5 limit? Is it possible just to remove that, because I feel like quests/dailies/etc are really good hooks.

We do get new players, but there's not a huge amount of lasting appeal, so I feel like more early-game content would be good possibly. Not like, low tiers, just more things to do. I'm sorry I can't describe this better Sad. Also, I don't think anyone is expecting any crazy events for halloween and stuff, or at least they shouldn't. We have Grim's and Survive and Bloodwynd and lots of cool stuff, I feel like the massive amount of work they take could be focused elsewhere...Though I don't want to, like, put words in your mouth or anything.

ALSO, so what you're saying is you need professional ideas-guys to give you more work to do? That we can do. Turtle buffs is a start!
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Donator page should get an overhaul - Terran - 08-09-2018, 04:50 AM