Spider Queen
Dragon Round
Hunter Round
Bouncy Round
OBC Round
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

which gamemode(s) do you like?

I'm curious to see how many ttt gamemodes people like, if you want use the poll above and vote for gamemodes that you like, names are not on and vote as many as you like.

tell me if I miss one, I probably did...
Find

I love gavity rounds
Find

Anal gavity search rounds oh hello no
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

speedy round are best
Find

Where's the option for 'they all suck remove them all'?

(07-30-2018, 10:36 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Where's the option for 'they all suck remove them all'?

Just don't click those buttons maynnn

I also like pretty much all of them, but I selected my most favorite. Grav/speed rounds seem pretty lackluster and overall pointless tbh.

I STILL want a version of zombies where the zombies have insane life and bullet resistance, but suffer knockback from guns and survivors have to camp out like z_s and try to stay alive. Add some power ups and cool shit and it'd be fun. Make the zombies vulnerable to explosives or something, so you can actually kill 'em if you're smart, but give them the ability to regen health if they stand still (and not get attacked).
Find

(07-31-2018, 02:00 AM)Terran Wrote:  
(07-30-2018, 10:36 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Where's the option for 'they all suck remove them all'?

Just don't click those buttons maynnn

I also like pretty much all of them, but I selected my most favorite. Grav/speed rounds seem pretty lackluster and overall pointless tbh.

I STILL want a version of zombies where the zombies have insane life and bullet resistance, but suffer knockback from guns and survivors have to camp out like z_s and try to stay alive. Add some power ups and cool shit and it'd be fun. Make the zombies vulnerable to explosives or something, so you can actually kill 'em if you're smart, but give them the ability to regen health if they stand still (and not get attacked).

oof i forgot infection rounds
Find

remove all minigamez plz
Find

Last man teamer
Find

It's pretty clear that one clip chaos should be removed or at least replaced.

Also I like Thanatos rounds. =)
Find