Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Should T's be immune to infection?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Traitors Immune to infection

Can T's be immune from infection automatically, people tend to punch you right away as a zombie when you resurrect them with the book of necromancy or just bio ball them in general, and if you already obtained the ability to transform into a zombie after death, you lose it from being infected.
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

I dunno man, i like fucking up for my team.

Please! I get hit by zombies all the time and then I can’t use my book to make more zomz anymore Sad
Find

Isnt infecting T's as a zombie rdm technically due to destroying their actual traitor status by attacking them while on their team?
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

i kind of agree to this. i understood the npc zombies being able to infect Ts since they're npcs and they are just doing as programmed but theres been quite a bit of times when i bio bomb or necro a player back to life and their first instinct is to "punch me" then i kind of get screwed over for the rest of my t round. so i would agree to this change.

My issue at the moment is when I'm turning I follow around one dude so when I turn zambo I can get an infection immediately.

A lot of times I've ended up following someone and I'm so focused on timing when I turn and hitting I swing immediately only to find out I'm hitting and infecting a traitor

Woops.
Find

I've done what kuro did and that's absolutely ok but I see some zombies just running at Ts and plainly whacking them even though they have enough time to identify them. At least make turned zombies not be able to infect traitors but keep bioballs able so there's always a risk.

Okay, you can no longer infect T's as a player zombie.