Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Progression for the sub classes

Can we get levels for them ? at certain lvs get new abilities/replace current abilties
Find

Or atleast a class progression based on class ability, like necro turns into lich, priest turns into archpriest.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

It would be cool, in alongside of Kheyre's suggestion, if at a certain "progression", you unlock the ability to specifically choose that class as opposed to the random

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Crimson Demon class that only has explosion spell when
Find

I don't think every single thing needs "progression". Stupid.
Find

Terran you always have to have the minority vote on crap. Progression on classes could be a way for brass to introduce specialty classes that can not be randomed. Earned by doing actions with the random classes.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

I would like progression classes, however I would way rather it be changes that arent directly better than the normal version. Like a longer range necromancy book that you take damage from or something

not necessarily that but something that still makes switching back to default a viable option

kinda like weapons in tf2 or something, where the defaults are the most well rounded and the other options serve a more niche purpose
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this
Find