Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Disable One-Clip Chaos For Certain Maps

Hey. I'm not one to trash on one-clip. It's not a bad gamemode if you can aim, but it should be modified for assists like normal gungame and so that people can actually progress their guns when their kills get stolen and they run out of ammunition, or it should at least be modified to allow people to reload their guns, similar to the fearful tier.
It could use some disabling on certain maps, as well. frg_swanpark_ttt_final, for example, will literally spawn you in a suicide room that is inescapable. It's similar to the castle map (the one with the key objective that everyone abuses) where it can spawn you into suicide at any given point. Not to mention, it should probably be disabled on maps with underground areas. Spawning and then having to search for other players for 30 seconds before you both run out of ammo and walk away is pretty annoying.
Just my two cents, I guess. I know a lot of players feel the same. The minigame doesn't need to be removed, but it should definitely be changed.
Find

or atleast more blacklisted spawns, Ik tobi has access to that.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(07-29-2018, 07:40 AM)Kheyre Wrote:  or atleast more blacklisted spawns, Ik tobi has access to that.

Yeah, I can remove spawn points on maps...but nobody ever reports broken ones.

(07-29-2018, 03:56 PM)tobiasxz-usagi Wrote:  Yeah, I can remove spawn points on maps...but nobody ever reports broken ones.

The problem on a lot of maps for OCC is that the spawns aren't (usually) broken, they're just stupidly isolated from the rest of the people playing the game. You have to clip up a ladder and across the jungle to get to anyone actually fighting.
Find

(07-29-2018, 03:56 PM)tobiasxz-usagi Wrote:  
(07-29-2018, 07:40 AM)Kheyre Wrote:  or atleast more blacklisted spawns, Ik tobi has access to that.

Yeah, I can remove spawn points on maps...but nobody ever reports broken ones.

Is there a no spawns allowed cordon tool?
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find