Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Vitality Crystal Change

I was thinking that, if a player has a Vitality Crystal, they shouldn't be able to heal back past 100. So, like, they'll have their 124hp or whatever at the round starts, but if they're 99/100, they can only heal to 100, not 124.

I feel like its rare enough to heal past, say, 80 or whatever, so it'd be a subtle change but might help. Also, buff all Deagle's headshot multiplier ffs.

Buff deagle headshot multiplier so my Swift deagle one taps everyone
Find

(07-27-2018, 08:52 AM)edit1o Wrote:  Buff deagle headshot multiplier so my Swift deagle one taps everyone

Honestly? Or this. Like, the reason I hate vitality crystals is because it can turn a lot of 2-hit/1-hit HS weapons into something worse.
Find

(07-27-2018, 12:59 AM)Terran Wrote:  I feel like its rare enough to heal past, say, 80 or whatever, so it'd be a subtle change but might help. Also, buff all Deagle's headshot multiplier ffs.

If it's rare to heal past 80, then why make the change that you can't heal past 100?
Find

(08-01-2018, 10:15 PM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  
(07-27-2018, 12:59 AM)Terran Wrote:  I feel like its rare enough to heal past, say, 80 or whatever, so it'd be a subtle change but might help. Also, buff all Deagle's headshot multiplier ffs.

If it's rare to heal past 80, then why make the change that you can't heal past 100?

Man, Cleric is crazy and easily heals past 80 m. dude

Hence, if its such a rare occurrence, then this change wouldn't be very large.
Find