Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Class Suggestion Thread.

I still think we need class exp, by doing actions related to the class you could unlock another class similar to it. (upgrade classes wouldn't overwrite, just add an additional class you could random)
Necro would get a counter for X/500 zombies created. Once a player had that they would unlock a lich upgrade class. (an example)
Necromancer -> Lich  X/500 zombies created(able to insta boss summon yourself at any moment, melee damage steals life)
Neceromancer -> Shadowknight have zombies infect X/1000 players for you (Able to swap locations with any of the zombies similar to grimoire. Sees zombies locations while trying to target zombies to teleport, but gives off giant evil glow while doing so)

Priest -> Arch Priest  X/Y healing done to others. (grants regen buff to player for mana)
Priest -> Paladin Cure X/500 players of infection (zombie) (permanently immune to zombie, able to insta heal 50hp to target once every minute, does not stack in inv.)

Warrior-> Bezerker kill X targets within 3s of dashing(Charge dashes grant knockback to targets, able to dash any direction, not just forward)
Warrior-> Gladiator knife X players (A bullet deflection shield can be used for a mana cost that slowly depletes mana, on players arm like a buckler)

Mage-> Magus Magic wand prop kill X players (your magic wand activates to a magic staff that functions like a grav gun)
Mage-> Wizard Kill X players with Fireball. (Gain elemental types of fireball. (rng suffix more or less, so not phoenix every time, could be corrosion or contagionballs to the face)
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

So where do you guys think this type of system should be displayed? Maybe a tab in the credit shop window or something?

(As in your progress, what is needed to be done, etc)
Find

As long as the "Random class is selected" aspect is kept, I'm happy with anything.

The option to enable/disable.unlocked classes would also be nice, maybe the class quests could be in a settings tab similar to statistics from inventory (or for old gui it could be a popup.)
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
Find

(08-02-2018, 10:40 PM)Kheyre Wrote:  The option to enable/disable.unlocked classes would also be nice, maybe the class quests could be in a settings tab similar to statistics from inventory (or for old gui it could be a popup.)

Unlocking classes would be pretty cool, you have to work towards new classes for you to use
Find

[T] Turtle Tamer - Base.

+Turtle Grenades can be bought unlimited times.
+Turtles will not attack a Tamer, and will follow him.
+Spawns a few extra Turtles per grenade.
-Cannot purchase any T item aside from Turtle Grenades.
-Turtles will give a Tamer's position/role away (If he's close to them). (Because they follow him).

[T] Turtle Tamer - Berserker

+Turtles have increased health, damage, aggression and leap radius.

[T] Turtle Tamer - Tank

+Turtles will not attack a Tamer, and will follow him.
+For every Turtle alive, the Tamer takes 10% less damage.
-Turtles will give a Tamer's position/role away (If he's close to them). (Because they follow him).

[T] Turtle Tamer - Plagued

+Turtles apply a super annoying mix of debuffs, from minor DoT to ice to drawspeed reduction.

btw this is still a turtle thread
Possibly more Turtly Ideas/Perks:

Anyone killed by a Turtle explodes into more Turtles
The grenade spawns only one (1) turtle, but he is INVINCIBLE.
Whenever a Turtle attacks a Traitor, it HEALS him instead of damaging (2hp a hit)

suggest more please
Find

I suggest we remake this thread from turtle to all class types, new and old. (anything before this doesn't count, dont listen to terran.)

I'll start:

New base classes, unlockable classes with achievements to unlock, maybe titles for some.

Examples:
Base : {tier2} : <final> (requires both previous to be unlocked)

Necromancer-> {Lich}/{Shadowknight} -> <Lich King>
Warrior -> {Berserker}/{Gladiator} -> <Warlord>
Cleric -> {Arch Priest}/{Paladin} -> <Divine Healer>
Mage -> {Magus}/{Wizard} -> <Magi>

With each unlocked class variant having their own special twist upon the powers and buffs you receive.
Optional settings menu in inventory on the left side in a tab, it would show class progression after buying item from oruk.
Find

(08-03-2018, 07:01 AM)Kheyre Wrote:  I suggest we remake this thread from turtle to all class types, new and old. (anything before this doesn't count, dont listen to terran.)

I'll start:

New base classes, unlockable classes with achievements to unlock, maybe titles for some.

Examples:
Base : {tier2} : <final> (requires both previous to be unlocked)

Necromancer-> {Lich}/{Shadowknight} -> <Lich King>
Warrior -> {Berserker}/{Gladiator} -> <Warlord>
Cleric -> {Arch Priest}/{Paladin} -> <Divine Healer>
Mage -> {Magus}/{Wizard} -> <Magi>

With each unlocked class variant having their own special twist upon the powers and buffs you receive.
Optional settings menu in inventory on the left side in a tab, it would show class progression after buying item from oruk.

I think that would be best left inside the Credit shop UI. Containing everything in there in its own "Class" tab would make more sense, as it's TTT only, and only for roles that have access to said shop.
Find

Could we get a gui command to check our current progress for those then? So we wouldn't have to only do that while T/D?