Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Patchnotes 07/27/2018

Additions
  • Added "Sub Classes" to the T/D shop in the form of a "Random Class" item. So when you spend a credit on this item, you become a randomly chosen applicable class, chosen from the list below.
    There are currently 4 sub classes, each having special abilities/items and certain downsides for being that class. These can change how the role is played.

2 of these subclasses can only be on their respective roles.
    Mage
    • Available to both Traitors and Detectives.
  • Warrior
    • Available to both Traitors and Detectives.
  • Necromancer
    • Available only to Traitors.
  • Cleric
    • Available only to Detectives.
  • So keep in mind, this is an idea I had a few days ago and thought it would be cool. I didn't put a HUGE amount of time into it in-case you guys don't like it. None of the abilities are finalized/set in stone so feel free to try them out and give me your suggestions. Or if you don't like the system at all, feel free to let me know that too.

If it's not liked by most for more than things being not fully balanced, I'll just remove it. No big deal. If you don't like how imbalanced it may be (first iteration here), then please suggest balancing changes!

If it's liked I can add more sub-classes, and maybe make a more in-depth system for it all around.
  • Updated the Chatbox display, and added some Discord Emotes, as well as an "Emote" button in the bottom right corner. You can obviously disable this like normal emotes in the chat settings window.
  • I now save Credit Shop statistics to the database. Now I can keep track how many of each item are bought on average, and what items are ignored, etc.

Changes/Fixes
  • Fixed a ton of random errors/bugs.
  • Improved stutter when opening the new Inventory UI.
  • Fixed Storage displays not working properly on the new UI at lower resolutions.

Where is Kuro's Det only class, BEEKEEEPER.

"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

So dog role might be a thing?
Find

Dog role?

This is either going to be the coolest thing ever or the worst idea ever. I hope its the former...
Find

This honestly sounds pretty cool. Looking forward to it.
Find

OMG TTT IS TURNING INTO REALMS!!
Find

I feel terran is going to complain about this.

Really cool update, more variety!
Find

thats some dungeons and dragons shit right there

sounds pretty dope
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this
Find