Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Why is no one in in the morning/midday?

Whenever I want to play in the morning no one is ever on. I mean I can understand this because im on the younger side and most people who play are at work and their jobs. But seeing how many people are browsing the forums at a given time that seems to condradict that. Anyone agree? Post your thoughts.
Find

Maybe people are trying to enjoy their day outside or doing other things besides playing a video game, it's just a video game, it'll always be here but other things in life will not be.

it shows people who have looked at the forums up to an hour after they stopped. So that's why its usually so filled up.

Most people here are night owls/live in different time zones, so thats really why its only filled up at night.

(07-25-2018, 01:35 PM)Eclipse Wrote:  Maybe people are trying to enjoy their day outside or doing other things besides playing a video game, it's just a video game, it'll always be here but other things in life will not be.

edgy

(07-25-2018, 01:35 PM)tobiasxzusagi Wrote:  it shows people who have looked at the forums up to an hour after they stopped. So that's why its usually so filled up.

Most people here are night owls/live in different time zones, so thats really why its only filled up at night.

(07-25-2018, 01:35 PM)Eclipse Wrote:  Maybe people are trying to enjoy their day outside or doing other things besides playing a video game, it's just a video game, it'll always be here but other things in life will not be.

edgy

yeah he is edgy

the reason why im playing on forerunner is cuz its cloudy in connecticut and fucking 70 degrees. its almost august and its fucking 70 degrees god i hate my state

Because people sleep and do other stuff
Find

I'm usually inspecting P90s to buy at my local pawnshop, and various gun stores

(07-25-2018, 01:42 PM)Odds Son Wrote:  the reason why im playing on forerunner is cuz its cloudy in connecticut and fucking 70 degrees. its almost august and its fucking 70 degrees god i hate my state

are you complaining that its too cold or too hot

cause 70 and cloudy is like a beautiful day in my standards, wyd
When a dragon round begins.

(07-25-2018, 04:45 PM)Fancy Typhlosion Wrote:  
(07-25-2018, 01:42 PM)Odds Son Wrote:  the reason why im playing on forerunner is cuz its cloudy in connecticut and fucking 70 degrees. its almost august and its fucking 70 degrees god i hate my state

are you complaining that its too cold or too hot

cause 70 and cloudy is like a beautiful day in my standards, wyd
Same I would die for a day where its like 70.

if anything, 70 degrees with overcast would almost make me want to be outside
probably not though

but yeah like tobias said, we have a bigger night community, it would he super nice to balance that out and have a morning community too

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

We need a :70andcloudy: emote. It'll be flames and burning.