Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Challenges from Weekly Collection.

As it stands now the weekly collection quest is kinda lackluster. I know it's free loot but since it's once a week wouldn't it be cool if you could get something of higher value from it like a chance at HIGHER tier challenge scrolls (like hard or expert ones) or lower ones with a higher chance to upgrade. It's jusst a suggestion tho so don't kill me for it. I just want the weekly quest to feel more exciting.
Find

its a passive way to get free loot while just playin' the game, i don't think it needs anything insane
if anything, maybe a unique prim tier but nothing crazy expensive like a hard+ scroll

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Yeah, I'd rather keep Hard+ scrolls being post round only.

The market is already very saturated with challenge scrolls as it is now, don't really need any more dropping.
Find

How about it gives frags also, and frag shop overhaul Wink
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(07-24-2018, 05:45 PM)Kheyre Wrote:  How about it gives frags also, and frag shop overhaul Wink

Sounds like a good idea imo, Passive frag collecting would be pretty nice.
Find

shouldnt weekly make it so people want to get on the for week and complete it?
Last weekly i turned in gave me 4 crates and 2k
that sure makes me wanna do this quest every week
Find

LOOT CREEP
Find

New tier will be called Collectors and will give 1000% more loot
Find

TBH I'd like if the loot was balanced more like Horus where it has a certain range it can be in
I've seen people get 10 tier V keys while I get like 6 item crate IIs

EDIT: I'd also like to see a compass you can have as a misc item that's unlocked with the packrat title that lets you find cogs when they spawn

(07-24-2018, 09:12 PM)Kuro Wrote:  TBH I'd like if the loot was balanced more like Horus where it has a certain range it can be in
I've seen people get 10 tier V keys while I get like 6 item crate IIs

EDIT: I'd also like to see a compass you can have as a misc item that's unlocked with the packrat title that lets you find cogs when they spawn

after you collect 1000 cogs while using the compass, you get the unique "Cog Hunter" title
Find